Calling all Pro Craft Owners

Started by MotherNature, May 10, 2012, 09:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

How often do you fish? I know it's a silly question for the boat board but I am looking to see how many of you there are.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Lawguy513

Due to family health issues, not as much as I like.  When everything is normal, I try to fish 3 out of 4 weekends per month.  If the wife wants to go, then I get to go more.  Sadly, it has been a month since my poor boat has hit the water.    :(

97nitrofisher

Every weekend and if i can every Thursday for the workmans tournament.  ;D
Sponsors:
El Grande Lures, Viking Rubber, EvolveBaits. Fishfreakonline.
2G-Cenergy Advanced Clean Energy Technologies

MotherNature

How many Pro Craft owners do you think we have on our forum?

bassindago

i only get to fish once maybe twice a month. but i get all summer off so i will probably get to go twicw a week then.

MotherNature

So when you fish do you see other guys that own pro crafts? I mean do you notice them more often because you own one? Do you ever talk to them because they have one?

Of course I'm just being nosey...

Lawguy513

I do notice them right away, mainly because I recognize the paint scheme/style.  I see them as often as I see Legends, or Rangers, but not nearly as often as Nitros or Skeeters.  ProCraft owners are usually a loyal bunch.  The boats are a little heavy, and narrower than a Legend, but perform well.  I have never been uncomfortable on the water, no mater how rough, in my SuperPro 200.  I plan to keep my boat until I can pass it to my son.  The attraction to the ProCraft for me was the affordable cost, with good quality.  In 2009, I paid $28,000 for a brand new 20 ft boat with a 200 Merc.  No other dealer could match that.  Real shame Nitro killed the line, but at least they did drop their price somewhat. 

bassn1

New owner of older 1987 Procraft. Purchased it because it was a well reveiwed family boat. Having two teenage girls (one that fishes with me and the other who just like water ) I felt this rig was the right one for our family. I fish whenever I am not working. 8-10 days a month. For the larger Tx. I do take Saturday off. When there are no Tx. that weekend, I will fish both days as if there were. We now have a Monday night Tx. series thoughout the Summer. I will be at every one of those.

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".

bassindago

i do notice more procrafts because i have one. but i don't see a whole lot of them around here. i do know of several people that have one and i have stopped to talk to them just because they have one. and the one they do have is 5 to 10 yrs older than the one i have. theirs has held up really good.

MotherNature

I see there are several states represented here, do any of you go to the fishing reports here on the forum and post fishing reports after your trips?

If not can you tell me why? I want to try to improve the site and a big part of it is the fishing reports and helping some of the states get off the ground.

bassn1

MN, I am guilty of not posting in the reports section.  I do not post as much I would only because my command of proper writing skills leaves a lot to be desired. I guess I am a bit embarrassed when I read my pre-post. Sometimes I will delete it.  Other times I will spend as much as 5 - 10 minutes trying to make the post understandable before posting it.

Still a skill I am learning to conquer.

Camden

dont worry bout typing ability bassn lo have you ever read some of the posts on here lo lo i think you need a degree in ancient languages to understand some people :)

bassn1

Quote from: Camden on May 12, 2012, 12:31:26 PM
dont worry bout typing ability bassn lo have you ever read some of the posts on here lo lo i think you need a degree in ancient languages to understand some people :)

lo  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao  lo