Show off your rig!

Started by TheLastRodBender, May 21, 2012, 04:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLastRodBender

Post a pic here of your rig, Kayak, Reservoir rig, Bass Buggy, Canoe, WHATEVER!   Show us what you're working with.

bigb201

Here's a real quick one. I also have a motor mount for the canoe(not pictured) and I just got a 14 ft. Fiberglass Jon boat, but I don't have any pics yet

Please do not use Outdoor Hub Mobile, Please find and use TapaTalk for your phone

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

MiddleRiverMaster

Here's mine. Got a 4hp Merc on the back and an Endura 30 on the front. Eagle Fish Easy 320C and an aerated livewell.

TNDiver

I got a 15' canoe with a Hummingbird Fishinbuddy 140c.  Haven't caught anything with it yet, but will soon!

There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

bigb201

Here's my other rig. It's a 14 ft. Fiberglass sears Jon boat from 1972. Got it off Craigslist for 150$.

Please do not use Outdoor Hub Mobile, Please find and use TapaTalk for your phone

BassMasterSgtUSMC

Here's what I've been using...Cobra Navigator

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy.

kidd

I just found this little rig in a field and the guy gave it to me so I'll use it in my pond and some of the smaller ponds around here. Don't know much about it but it had a Sears data plate in it so I'll do some checking later. Gonna clean it up, put a casting deck on it with a few other doodads and put it in the water probably next year.

KayakFishingNC

I'm fortunate enough to have a few kayaks but the one I mainly use is a Native Watercraft Mariner 12.5'. It has a removable pedal drive which allows you to go forwards and in reverse, just by the direction you pedal.

TNDiver

KFNC, how sturdy is that to stand and fish from?  Is it hard to set the hook and still keep your balance?
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

KayakFishingNC

I find it real stable. I can set the hook pretty hard on a decent sized fish. The kayak usually will spin around some but if you're sitting down you can use the pedal drive to reverse to keep from getting pulled into stumps or overhangs.

FolsomFishing

Here is my Native Watercraft Manta Ray 12

Kayak fishing is my new addiction   

bigb201

Wow that looks really comfortable. Here's my new toy.

RedTop

Bigwrench

This is my newest toy. 12' Landau  got it FREE ! Gonna have some fun with this baby.  Looking for ideas so throw em at me  I don't think I'll be breaking any speed records but sure will be fun for 2 lakes around me that are no gas motor lakes and extremely hard to even get to with the big boat   
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

stew6371

Here is a few pics of mine.

stew6371

Quote from: bigb201 on May 22, 2012, 04:00:43 PM
Here's my other rig. It's a 14 ft. Fiberglass sears Jon boat from 1972. Got it off Craigslist for 150$.

How heavy is that jon boat?

FishinPole

Here is what I'm currently fish out of. Wasn't sure I was going to like it, but now that I've had it for a while it's perfect for most of my fishing spots...  Planning on adding a trolling motor for certain lakes I go to. And it fits perfectly into the truck bed.

All who wander are not lost...

LarryMc

Small stream float boat. It's a 2004 Coleman Crawdad powered by 55lb Minn Kota Trolling Motor.

Loaded up and ready to go!

CPR:Catch, Photo, Release!

saklucik

I can't wait to get out on my Coleman 15 and start slayin'. I have a small trolling motor that attaches to a beautiful mount made from my father's crafty carpentry skills.

Using Tapatalk

tribulator

tribulator

That is the new perception sport striker which I don't think there are any reviews for yet, so in case your wondering it is a very dry ride, stable, durable and I like it alot.

tribulator

Very dry ride with 220 lbs in it at least

jaynay71

Dark3

Dunham Fisher

Quote from: saklucik on February 14, 2014, 01:03:46 AM
I can't wait to get out on my Coleman 15 and start slayin'. I have a small trolling motor that attaches to a beautiful mount made from my father's crafty carpentry skills.
I had to comment on your rig . . . Nice set up!  I love the simplicity, the look, the fishability.  Your dad did a great job, btw.  I've owned a 10 ft john, a 12 ft john, a 15 ft sport runabout, and a 21 ft Triton.  I also owned a canoe.  The most fun I had was with the john's and the canoe.