6th Sense Axle Swinging Swim Jig

Started by Larry Francis, March 20, 2023, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Francis

It is not often I get excited about a new bait but I must say that this one is a great Idea. I just found this and purchased them yesterday and plan on trying this today. Pretty simple stupid but it will work and will be way more snag proof.

It has been out for about a year so some may have used this already. I may even be slow to the game here but I found it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ft_R0ggE484?feature=share
Molon Labe

FlatsNBay

Larry, I hope that they work out for you.

I haven't had any problem at all with any of my swim jigs snagging in heavy cover to consider switching. It is an interesting concept.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

big g

I have used a similar swing jig before and have caught several bass on them.  An interesting concept that makes sense to me.  Haven't used them a lot, but they come through the rock bottom pretty well.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Larry Francis

I used this Jig yesterday at Tenoroc which has a ton of wood and branches. The Axle seems to hang up in the elbows more in wood. Not by the hook point but just not coming through the y's and elbows of the branches. On grass it awesome and came though that better. There were no pads there, so I am curious to see how it does there. The axle does give it a up and down action that the regular swim jig does not have. I only had one 13 inch fish on it but That was kinda of the day it was. Baby blue skies and high pressure made them want nothing moving. I will update as more knowledge comes available.
Molon Labe

Dink Dawg

I've been using the Freedom Tackle version for a few years with success.  I always pair them with a Keitech Swing Impact Fat.  If you have Lilly pads this is a great lure option.