New Discount Codes at Valley Sports

Started by Pacific NW Ron, October 25, 2014, 10:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

Take advantage of the savings with these New Discount Codes at Valley Sports.
We have just set up a few member discount codes for Online Orders from our new Midwest location. 
http://midwest.beatthebigboxboys.com/catalog/category.asp?content=Fishing&cid=618&ret_id=1408319
We will not be reposting these so Write these down and save them.  They are good till October 2015 or until canceled by us.

Two are 15% for Lews and Pure Fishing and one is for 10% for everything else listed on the site.
As we have stated many times you don't need to wait for a sale to get a deal at Valley Sports.
Lews  lews15      Pure Fishing which is Mitchell, Garcia, Berkley, Sebille, Penn, Spiderwire, Stren and Shakespeare  pure15      Everything else ub10
Keep checking back.  New brands and products are on the way.
Thanks for your support.

Ron Schmidt
Valley Sports and More
360-757-8171

www.beatthebigboxboys.com
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Smallie_Stalker

Thanks for letting us know Ron.  :)

I am sure Mike will get this listed in the sponsor discount thread when he sees it.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

Thank you for supporting Ultimate Bass members with such great deals. I know that anyone that calls will also find great deals too.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service