NuTech Elites at last!

Started by merc1997, June 17, 2015, 12:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merc1997

Just a shout out to let everyone know that we at last have Elites back on the shelf.  All those that have had them on back order will be shipping out the door starting today.

We are also currently working on a mold for the 3/8 for the Elite series, and hope to have them in production in another month.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: merc1997 on June 17, 2015, 12:26:36 PM
Just a shout out to let everyone know that we at last have Elites back on the shelf.  All those that have had them on back order will be shipping out the door starting today.

We are also currently working on a mold for the 3/8 for the Elite series, and hope to have them in production in another month.

bo

That's great to know,  thanks Bo.... I saw the back order message some time back so I decided and went with the bombers instead. Dying to give them try soon.

Lee Smith

Quote from: merc1997 on June 17, 2015, 12:26:36 PM

bo

~c~  ~c~  ~c~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

rockchalk06

Thanks Bo. I will place a order tonight for some Naked heads in 1/2oz

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

Mike Cork

I know some of the struggles you've had with this hook, great to hear your finally building again :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

domination2580

domination2580

I can't order through cabelas, or even eBay...so this sucks because where I live I can't go somewhere to pick them up....

Mike Cork

You can order them straight through NuTech or Monster Fishing. Both have banners to their websites on the page.

NuTech on the left Monster Fishing on the right

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

rockchalk06

Quote from: domination2580 on June 18, 2015, 12:38:19 AM
I can't order through cabelas, or even eBay...so this sucks because where I live I can't go somewhere to pick them up....

I ordered mine direct from NuTech and used paypal.