2011 Eastwood Baptist Bass Club Tournament Trail

Started by ebbc2-jeff, January 25, 2011, 08:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebbc2-jeff

Not sure if any club members still check this site, but I just got a copy of the 2011 Trail.  Here it is;

March 3rd, Meeting
March 12th, Black Bayou Hosston
March 19th, Caddo (launch anywhere, weighin at Earl Williams)
March 31st, Meeting
April 2nd, Caddo (launch anywhere, weighin at Earl Williams at 3PM)
April 16th, Team Scramble
May 5th, Meeting
May 7th, Red River at Red River South MarinaChanged to River Bend (old Clarks)
June 2nd, Meeting
June 4th, Cross Lake at Park
June 18th, Lake Bistineau at Plum Orchard
July and August Break, No Tournaments
Sept 1st, Meeting
Sept 3rd, Team Scramble
Sept 17th, Black Bayou Reservoir Benton
Sept 29th, Meeting
Oct 1st, Cypress
Oct 14th, End of Year Banquet, TBA
"Simon Peter said to them, I am going fishing ..."   John 21:3

PD Fisher

Whats the full name of this tournament
Brandon ~shade

ebbc2-jeff

Hi Brandon,
I just added our name to the title.  This is our Eastwood Baptist Church bass club.  We're in Haughton on Highway 80.  The club's been around for about 15 years, and has members from all around the community, not just from our church.  Its very inexpensive, $10 annual membership and $5 per tournament.  We give BassPro gift cards for prizes and keep up points for Angler of the Year.  Come fish with us if you're interested.  The best thing to do to join would be to come to the March 3rd meeting.
Jeff

PD Fisher

Jeff,

Could you PM with the particulars such as is this a team or individual tournament, do you have to go to the meetings.  With my work schedule the meetings may be hard to attend. Or call me at 318-455-5506.  I am interested in fishing this year since this tournament fits my work schedule better the the tournament i usually fish.
Brandon ~shade

ebbc2-jeff

JMGullo

I prolly going to fish a couple with y'all this year.

ebbc2-jeff

We'd be glad to have you, Jim.  If you can, come to the March 3rd meeting to meet everyone and to join.  It will be at 7PM at the church (in the choir room).  Hope to see you there.

Jeff

JMGullo

Sounds good if I don't fish the bayou outdoors on the river I'll be at the hosston tourny. I will be at the meeting regardless

ebbc2-jeff

Due to the forecast for high winds and possible storms on Saturday, the club voted tonight to postpone Saturday's (March 5th) tournament until next Saturday March 12th (Hosston).  We'd rather be safe.  I changed the schedule above to reflect the date change.