Fantasy Leauge

Started by twocold, February 24, 2024, 06:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twocold

Well you guys better look out I've got a lock on last place

Eric-Maine

The kid from Maine was my best pick. It might be the year to pick all rookies.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

FlatsNBay

That was a tough tournament for all of us. For once, I'm ahead of Greenie in the standings!!  ~roflmao There's a quick turnaround for Lake Fork. Picks should open up for the next one Monday morning.

Mike Cork

That was ugly... Who would have thought Hackney would do so horrible on a tournament that shallow water should (and sort of did) win...

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

I'm not playing this year but I looked at the  final standings and all I can say is not playing was probably a good decision

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

Brutal... How does the Livasay go from live scope king last year to fishing in 2 foot of water this year  ~b~  ~b~

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Mike Cork on March 05, 2024, 04:28:38 PMBrutal... How does the Livasay go from live scope king last year to fishing in 2 foot of water this year  ~b~  ~b~
Versatility :-)

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Eric-Maine

Tyler was in bucket A Thompkins in Bucket B, Garret was in Bucket D there was no rookies in E so I picked Welcher. Bucket C was my downfall......picked Livesey too.
Rookies are doing so well they are all stacked   A and B. It will be different for the Classic......goes by last year.

Mike Cork

I was trying to pick proven scope guys for Fork but overlooked the rookies, I haven't really followed the opens.

Classic could be all about bed fishing. However, I wend bed fishing today just to find an entire lake, or best I could tell, in post spawn  :surrender:

Cork's Reel Service

FlatsNBay

Get your picks in for the Classic!

Mike Cork

I'm in  :-* I picked everything you did Flats :-*

Cork's Reel Service

FlatsNBay

Last call to get your picks in for the Classic..

FlatsNBay

Get your picks in for the Harris Chain

Mike Cork

I have my mediocre picks in  ~roflmao

Cork's Reel Service

twocold

I think mine suck also!

FlatsNBay

Should've picked Jordan Lee in bucket A. What was I thinking! Still plenty of fishing left so standings will surely change.

mygreenihc

Quote from: FlatsNBay on February 25, 2024, 05:28:49 PMFor once, I'm ahead of Greenie in the standings!!  ~roflmao 

I don't mean to deflate your balloon any,  but so is just about everyone else...   This year I can't seem to put anything together correctly.  I have enjoyed the fantasy competition though.  

Brad

Eric-Maine

Get your St. John's picks in. Short prefish for the guys this week.  Rick Clunn's 500th BASS tournament. I go with my heart so he's on my team.

The kid from Maine is off to a great start this season.

Mike Cork

Well I've fallen to the yellow LOL

Picks are in... I went with what the pro's said for the most part... Maybe I can game something back points wise

Cork's Reel Service

FlatsNBay

Get your picks in. The tournament starts Thursday.

I'm struggling on Drain the Lake this year. The trick is picking the winner of events. That will get you double the points, triple if you pick the Classic winner. I need to pick some winners to catch back up.