Introduction of ME.!

Started by DanD, January 18, 2022, 10:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanD

Living in The Triad of NC.  A retired auto technician of 25 years.  Main hobbies is fishing(mainly Bass).  While on the water I ride a Stratos BB with a Mercury Pro XS.  Not really a tournament fisherman now but just haven't had the opportunity to do so lately. 
   Good Morning fishermen where ever you all are ;D  Here in the Triad of North Carolina we have had a bit of snow, sleet, and freezing rain this past few days and I'm stuck at the house unable to get out and travel to the lake.  I have heard the main roads are clear but with my driveway at just enough down hill slope I am unable to pull the boat out and head to a lake like Jordan Lake near Pittsboro, NC, Oh well!  I'm keeping an eye out for the opportunity to make the trip which looks like first of next week, if another Winter weather storm doesn't hit North Carolina.  Guess I will keep watching and hoping. ~gf ~cf ~roflmao   

Pat Dilling

Welcome!  Hope you are able to make the trip to the lake soon.  Really enjoyed watching the Heavy Hitters event on Jordan.  Looks like a great fishery.

Pat
I knew I shoulda re-tied!!

Smallie_Stalker

Dan, Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable.  

Would you like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site? Be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest.

We love pictures around here. Please feel free to post some pics of your catches anytime in our Catch of the Day board.

We're looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member. 

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro  using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!
Hope the weather doesn't hold you up too much longer.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

topdsm0138

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Donald Garner

Dan,
Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here ~c~

When you get the chance drop a posting in the Stratos boat section here at UltimateBass.  Let your fellow Stratos owners welcome ya aboard too.

Don
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Larry Francis

Welcome and glad you made it. Love that area of the US
Molon Labe

Princeton_Man

Welcome aboard Stratos brother!  ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club