Anyone try the new Berkley Kreg?

Started by big g, February 17, 2024, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big g

I went to BPS and they had a number of Berkley Kreg lures.  They are sinking baits with an upturned lip.  They are relatively new and interesting because the glide back toward the bottom when paused, so when chased the glide back toward the chasing fish.  Has anyone of our guys tried this bait yet?  What is your take? :-*
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on February 17, 2024, 02:29:25 PMI went to BPS and they had a number of Berkley Kreg lures.  They are sinking baits with an upturned lip.  They are relatively new and interesting because the glide back toward the bottom when paused, so when chased the glide back toward the chasing fish.  Has anyone of our guys tried this bait yet?  What is your take? :-*
Flats posted about this lure over on the baits and lures forum.

big g

Thanks Lou, I just got one today!  I'll look it up again.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.