NuTech Lures Labor Day Sale !

Started by merc1997, August 12, 2014, 11:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merc1997

From now through Labor Day, NuTech Lures is offering a 20% off sale.  Be sure to take advantage of getting an additional 10 % discount over your UB discount.  Great time to stock up for fall bassing.

Bo
On Heaven's Lake

Smallie_Stalker

Great deal.    ~c~    Thanks Bo. 
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Princeton_Man

Awesome! You have my order. Thanks Bo! And Thanks for being a UB sponsor!

It's not that I loose that many.... Can't help giving one away now and then.  ;D ;D
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Bud Kennedy

Quote from: Princeton_Man on August 12, 2014, 01:53:37 PM
Awesome! You have my order. Thanks Bo! And Thanks for being a UB sponsor!

It's not that I loose that many.... Can't help giving one away now and then.  ;D ;D

LOL, funny you would say that.  Seems like I have given away many more than I have ever lost.  I love the look on people's face when they look at it and try to think of what is wrong with it.  I just tell them to give it a fair try and you will find out for yourself that it is a product designed by a fisherman who knows his stuff.

Brocksdad1

I have to replace a few. Thanks BO
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Bud Kennedy

Order placed. Just had to have a black widow and a black and blue widow.  Tossed in a crazy jig while I was at it.  Nice Sale Bo, We appreciate it.

Mike Cork

30% off  :shocking:

Don't forget to use the discount code when ordering  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

caddyjoe77

I will be buying more of these for sure.  Love em.  thanks Bo
BeerMe

dmccoyks

With all the great reviews I have read from this group and the nice sale. I would like to try 2-3 of these. What would be some good recommendations to get darted with? Thanks for your help

merc1997

Quote from: Mike Cork on August 13, 2014, 09:49:32 PM
30% off  :shocking:

Don't forget to use the discount code when ordering  ~c~
nope, all other discounts do not apply during the sale.  nothing wrong with 20% though.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

merc1997

Quote from: dmccoyks on August 13, 2014, 10:42:04 PM
With all the great reviews I have read from this group and the nice sale. I would like to try 2-3 of these. What would be some good recommendations to get darted with? Thanks for your help
that would depend on depth you will be fishing, and water clarity.  3/8 is a good all around weight, and often times when fishing really deep, i will use the 3/8 and add a bullet weight to the line to get the fall rate that i need.  this will keep the profile of your jig smaller instead of going to a bigger head.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

merc1997

Quote from: merc1997 on August 12, 2014, 11:08:07 AM
From now through Labor Day, NuTech Lures is offering a 20% off sale.  Be sure to take advantage of getting an additional 10 % discount over your UB discount.  Great time to stock up for fall bassing.

Bo
guess, i could have worded the post better. sorry, but it does say get an additional 10 % over your UB discount.  so, all other discounts do not apply during the sale.

hope this will make the sale discount more clear.  i know that i have confused mike :).

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Mike Cork

That was my fault Bo, I get a little excited about NuTech jigs.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

dmccoyks

Thanks Bo,

Most of my fishing is at a 25 acrea lake and depths from 5-20 feet max but mostly on the shallow end. Do you still recommend the 3/8 or should I go a little lighter for the shallower depths. I am pretty new to jig fishing but interested in learning more.

merc1997

Quote from: dmccoyks on August 14, 2014, 10:46:59 PM
Thanks Bo,

Most of my fishing is at a 25 acrea lake and depths from 5-20 feet max but mostly on the shallow end. Do you still recommend the 3/8 or should I go a little lighter for the shallower depths. I am pretty new to jig fishing but interested in learning more.
if you are fishing ten feet or less, i might stay with a 1/4 or 3/16.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Bigwrench

Quote from: dmccoyks on August 13, 2014, 10:42:04 PM
What would be some good recommendations to get darted with? Thanks for your help
Whatever you decide size-wise make sure you get Missouri Craw !!! Nuff Said !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Sarcazmo

I literally don't use any other jigs.  No reason to.