Wow, now that's service!

Started by Lee Smith, December 29, 2015, 11:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Smith

Get Bit Outdoors has the very best customer service in the business.  Knowing this I tend to forget just how good it is: (short story)  I made an order for a build I will be working on for a long time customer of mine that ordered 3 rods.  This order was split between Get Bit Outdoors and one of their competitors as the didn't carry a specific part he wanted.  Jake, one of Kevin's guys at Get Bit calls me this morning and asked about the tips I had ordered and said I had fat fingered one and wanted to make sure it was correct before he shipped it and charged me, I had ordered the wrong tip for one of the blanks I had ordered, the other two where correct and he caught it  :shocking: .

The other company, I had done the same to some trim pcs and I got a shipment notification from them, as I looked I realized one pc. was the wrong ID, I called and they said I could return it once arrived and they would refund my money.  I asked if they could just change out the order and my answer was a swift NO, we don't change orders here over the phone and my order had already been sent to the shipping department (in the same building) and was in process of getting boxed up.

I guess what I'm saying is, I forget at times just how good Kevin's team is over at Get Bit and I just wanted folks on here to know, there is NO OTHER supplier on the planet that would have caught my mistake, or if they did would have taken the time to call and make sure their customer is happy.

Sometimes it takes one company not caring for you to realize just how much the other company does and with that, I realize Kevin's crew!

~c~  ~c~  :toot:  ~c~  ~c~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Mike Cork

That's awesome! In the little bit of time I've been working with Kevin, it's easy to see his customers are the most important thing to them.

You can see in their videos that they won't leave a customer hanging. They have taken the time to make highly detailed videos to make sure customers don't get confused when building a rod.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Polaris425

I'm going to attempt to build my own rod soon, and will definitely be giving them a shout. I'm no Lee Smith, so I just hope the thing is usable when I Get done with it. lol
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Lee Smith

Quote from: WarriorRiverTackle on December 29, 2015, 12:23:45 PM
I'm going to attempt to build my own rod soon, and will definitely be giving them a shout. I'm no Lee Smith, so I just hope the thing is usable when I Get done with it. lol

Nothin' to it! Even I can do it  ;D  Watch the vids and you've got my #  ~c~

Smallie_Stalker

Businesses that put the customer's satisfaction first are getting harder to find. Thank you Kevin and Get Bit Outdoors.   :toot: :toot: :toot:
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

GetBit Rod Buildng Supply

Thank you for the post Lee!  You and every one of our customers mean the world to us, having a team that understands that is a blessing.  Guys like Wyatt, Jake, and Jason, get it and are glad to help in any way that we can. 

I am getting ready to post a New Year Sale so I'll share it here as well.  Use coupon Code: 2016 and receive 16% OFF your order of $85 more.  Now is the perfect time to 'Build a Better Rod'!!  Click here for full details.  [/url]http://myemail.constantcontact.com/16--OFF--Ring-In-The-New-Year-.html?soid=1118462936687&aid=S8s7JsbIaxg[/url]

Thank you again and Happy New Year!   

[url]
We are Glad to Help!!

"http://www.getbitoutdoors.com/

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

MissouriFishin

That really is impressive. I've made mistakes when ordering things before, and I've never once had the seller catch my mistake for me! lol

Ron Fogelson

Ok Lee the below sounds like a great reason to build me my next LSCR :-0 Don't tell Mom  LOL

Quote from: GetBit Rod Buildng Supply on December 30, 2015, 10:06:07 AM
Thank you for the post Lee!  You and every one of our customers mean the world to us, having a team that understands that is a blessing.  Guys like Wyatt, Jake, and Jason, get it and are glad to help in any way that we can. 

I am getting ready to post a New Year Sale so I'll share it here as well.  Use coupon Code: 2016 and receive 16% OFF your order of $85 more.  Now is the perfect time to 'Build a Better Rod'!!  Click here for full details.  [/url]http://myemail.constantcontact.com/16--OFF--Ring-In-The-New-Year-.html?soid=1118462936687&aid=S8s7JsbIaxg[/url]

Thank you again and Happy New Year!   

[url]

Princeton_Man

I may try a build myself some day on an inexpensive blank with inexpensive components. For now though, I'm going to count on you Lee.  ;D
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

Quote from: Princeton_Man on December 31, 2015, 05:24:29 AM
I may try a build myself some day on an inexpensive blank with inexpensive components. For now though, I'm going to count on you Lee.  ;D

Gotcha covered  ;)  Building your own is really fun, catching those fish on it is funner  lo