Announcement From Valley Sports and More

Started by Pacific NW Ron, August 24, 2016, 12:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

Valley Sports and More and our Website www.beatthebigboxboys.com have been sold.
We have been negotiating with the buyers for about 6 weeks.  Yesterday we finally agreed on everything and signed the papers.  We will hand them the keys on October 15 2016.  You can still order off of our sites and we will still be able to order gear that we don't have till October 1st, but not at the close out prices.  We will still be here to save you some money till then.

Here's where you, the great Utlimatebass family come in.  The buyers don't want any of the bass gear that we have in the store here in Burlington WA.  I'm giving you guys first shot at these prices.
To the members in good standing, I'm going to offer any of the bass fishing gear I have in stock at the Burlington location only at Dealer cost Plus 5%.  The 5% is to cover the B&O, State and City taxes.
I haven't ordered stock for a couple months because of this so selection is a little thin.
Here's a little of what I have left that some of you might be interested in.
Keitech Noisy Flapper, Crazy Flapper and 5.8" Swing Impact Fat- Strike King Rage Tails, a few KVD 1.5 Square Bill,-Several Lews Reels,- Spro Little John 50 and Aruku Shad 75-Ego Tournament Weigh In Bags-Yum Money Minnow
PM me with your list and I'll let you know what I have and price.

Thanks for your support.
Ron Schmidt
Valley Sports and More
360-755-0665

www.beatthebigboxboys.com
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?