SJHT Squan Fun Day Results Sat. 07-08-16

Started by BigNasty06, July 10, 2016, 10:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNasty06

Place: The Squan, Howell, NJ
Date: Saturday, July 8, 2016
Time: Fun Fish Day
Weather:  Slight overcast with a breeze and misty rain off and on.  64 degrees in the morning. Giving way to a abnormally cool 77 degrees. with blue bird skies later in the day.
Water Temps: 79 degrees at start maxing out at 81 degrees.
Water Clarity: Clear down to 4,5'
Wind Gust: 15-20 early on...letting up in early afternoon;
Best Lure:  Traps
Depths fished: 6.5'~13.5'
Limit: 3

----------------------------------------------

Welcome back to SJHT Fun Fish Day at the Squan and Fun was had by most.

There were alot of Bass caught on Saturday.  There were multiple limits caught over the weekend.  Since I'm currently out of pocket, I'll be brief.

Without further adieu, please give a big shout out to Bill *FishingTroop* for taking 1st place and Lunker with 3 Bass going 8.96lbsTroops Lunker went 4.69lbs. 2nd Place was won by Jackson  *Me so Excited* Fu. with 3 Bass weighing 6.95lbs  3rd Place was won by Joe *All in a Days Fun* R. with 3 Bass going 5.18lbs.   Congrats to these men as they were able to dial totally in on this free for all day.

Bill *Troop* C. 3 Bass Limit and 1st and Lunker Bag:

Jackson F. 2nd Place bag:

N/A

Joe Reed 3rd Place:

N/A

SQUAN RES. Tale of Tape:

Other Angler's catch's and Highlights:

Rob's Bag of Bass:

jiggen Den'sl Bag of Bass:

Matt R. Bag:

Brian *SubFish* M. Bag:

Dave S. Bag of Bass

Summary: We had a total of 11 anglers come out today. 11 out of the 11 caught at least 1 Bass.  There were  9 Limits weighed in.  30 Bass were caught in total giving way to 50.98lbs .  That gave an avg. of 1.70lbs per bass. 

There were numerous smallies caught.  Actually 25 Largemouth and 5 Smallie Bass brought in.  Congrats to Troop on the PB and leading the pack.  and really to all for a great fun, relaxing fish catching day.

Next up is our regularly scheduled SALEM CANAL T.  this coming Saturday.

Tightlines,
BN06