Gold Johnny Morris bearing size(s)

Started by ccr425, December 15, 2016, 05:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

ccr425

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 16, 2016, 07:27:38 PM
How bad was the inside?

<")))>{
We went fishing so I couldn't clean it today, but it didn't look bad at all in the palm side. We tinkered with the brakes on the spool and then dialed it in with the mags. He likes it a lot. I told him that once the wind starts blowing things will be different, lol. We got him the air hd's for this reel. He always has a weightless fluke tied on.

Tavery5

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 16, 2016, 07:01:43 PM
Tackle Trap sells the ZRs. They are located in Boaz Alabama, does that count? Lol

<")))>{

Not sure if it counts or not, some of those boys are still running around the mountains barefoot in bib overalls.    But Gary and the Guys over there at the TTT are some good dudes.

Oldfart9999

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 16, 2016, 06:43:46 AM
Its a great reel for what it is. The fact that I got it for $75 shipped to me makes it well worth it. No way I would have paid the $270 retail for it, as its just a glorified Pro Qualifier. Either way, it makes a great reel to keep in the truck for when I want to toss a line. As a matter of fact I was using it this morning. With my clean and flush, this sucker can cast pretty good, as does exactly what I want it to do.
Thanks Matt!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.