Warrior River Tackle Shop

Started by Polaris425, November 24, 2015, 09:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polaris425

About Us:

I started Warrior River Tackle In March of 2014. Currently I just have the website/online store. I do occasionally post items on Ebay for sale, and I try to post a daily deal on Instagram every day. So if you have an IG account make sure to go follow @WarriorRiverTackle today.

I occasionally order rods/reels for locals and hand deliver them, so if you're local to Tuscaloosa/Birmingham area, let me know. No need to rack up shipping charges if unnecessary.

My goal is to have a brick & mortar open sometime before the end of 2016.

Products:

Reels:
       Lew's & Abu Garcia are the two biggest brands/sellers. I can get any of their reels. Other brands in the list are Pflueger, Okuma, Shimano, Daiwa, Quantum, Penn, and several other salt water reels I'm not real familiar with.

Rods:
      Again, Abu Garcia is the largest line of Rods for me at this time, I can get any of their rods. I can also get a limited line of Lew's, Fenwick, Skeet Reese, Berkley, and again some saltwater rods I'm not familiar with.

Lures: I don't keep a stock of lures as the logistics just don't work for me. There's very little mark-up on lures and unless someone wanted a bulk order, it's just not financially beneficial for me as the seller, or you as the buyer. Honestly, it's cheaper to hit up the Academy for Lures. That being said, I do offer custom painted lures, Here and I also carry ProZ Frogs and I hand pour and powder coat ShakyHeads. I also have some friends who hand tie (with wire) custom jigs (Bama Bass Jigs), and can order them for you to your liking. I'm also an official dealer for Rod Glove, and NuTech.

Misc: I do have access to misc. items such as tackle bags, plano boxes, pliers, clippers, etc.. etc... If there's something you need, just ask. If I can get it, I will get it for you at the best price I can.

Specials Page:

You'll want to check out our Specials Page as I do keep a few reels and misc. lures listed here that are on sale whether it's for Black Friday, holiday sales, end of the year sales, or just because I wanted too sales... lol.

Ordering Products:

There are several ways to go about this. Anything listed on the site on the specials page can be purchased directly from the site via paypal. This goes for frogs, painted lures, leather products, etc... as well. If there's something specific you're looking for, shoot me an email @ and I'll check to see if it's in stock at the distributor. If so I'll quote you a price and if you're good with it, I'll send a paypal invoice to your email address (you do not need a paypal account for this). Once the funds are received, the product will be drop-shipped to your door.

You can also catch us at local Outdoor Expo's throughout the year. Most recently, I had a booth at the Rick & Bubba outdoor expo in Birmingham, back in August.

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting to add at the moment.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Mike Cork

What a great adventure. Sounds like you have most things lined out ~c~ ~c~ You have been busy!

Folks I'd like to re say, "you don't need a pay pal account to pay and invoice." You can use a cc card, debit card, even straight out of your bank account. It's very easy and very secure!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Polaris425

Guys/Gals

It was brought to my attention that when trying to add items to your cart from multiple pages there are some glitches... If you're just purchasing one item off the website, or multiple items from one page, you should be fine... however I'll have to work on the issue with adding multiple items from multiple pages.

- Jon
Fishin' Alabama

31airborne

So, here's a comment from a very satisfied customer.  Bought an STX reel from Jon (from his reels for sale post below).  Got a superb deal and quick shipment.  BPS should take notes - Jon does a great business.  I'll def be back.

Polaris425

Thanks 31! Glad it made it safely & on time to you.
Fishin' Alabama

Lee Smith

Got my order in yesterday and the hand painted crank?  Well, lets just say, It's gonna win me some $$

Awesome Job Sir!  ~c~  ~c~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods