Peyton Howell Resume

Started by Grubfisher01, September 17, 2007, 05:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grubfisher01

Name: Peyton Howell
Roanoke, Va

Looking for a amateur sponsor or any sponsor that i can help make them more money and help me out to.
What i can do for a sponsor is get their name out i have a myspace i have a ton of friends and i can add my sponsor to that. I love fishing i float tons of rivers around me and go on the lake a lot i can put stickers on my boat, my car, and even my work trucks me and my dad own a Roofing business that we can put the sponsor on i have hats shirts i can put the sponsor on we go around to newspapers, magazines even schools and put sponsors in there or on the stadium anywhere i can get your name out and hopefully ya ll can help me get to where i want too be i just had a baby shes 2 months old and its a girl I'm age 18 and I'm willing to do anything for anyone i love fishing and i try to fish when I'm not working or taking care of my little girl but i need help making my fishing career better and i can help ya ll by putting your name out there also i make a lot of fishing shows on youtube that i can add the sponsor too well hope a sponsor makes a good choice and picks me thank you
$PeYtOn$