Met up with a UB member!

Started by Capt. BassinLou, April 02, 2024, 08:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

If you ever get the chance to fish with another UB member, do it!! I have been so fortunate to have fished with so many UB members. Each outing has been a great experience.
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of fishing with one of our FL members, Backlash123. We had a great time and caught a good amount of bass to boot!

Princeton_Man

Awesome! ~c~

Looks like you took turns holding the fish. ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Captsteve

Quote from: Princeton_Man on April 02, 2024, 10:02:54 AMAwesome! ~c~

Too funny

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Princeton_Man on April 02, 2024, 10:02:54 AMAwesome! ~c~

Lmao!! I just noticed that! Too funny

apenland01

Oh that's funny as hell!!  Glad you guys had a great time on the water!

Donald Garner

Lou, tks for sharing the trip and those pictures with us.  Congrats on another successful outing. 

So why are you holding Backlash123 fish in that picture  :-\   The guide is suppose to catch his own fish I thought  :surrender:  lo   Just wondering being everyone made a comment about it  ~shade

Glad you guys had a good outing, that fish there sure is healthy looking.  Did y'all catch any Peacocks?
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Donald Garner on April 02, 2024, 11:55:46 AMLou, tks for sharing the trip and those pictures with us.  Congrats on another successful outing. 

So why are you holding Backlash123 fish in that picture  :-\   The guide is suppose to catch his own fish I thought  :surrender:  lo   Just wondering being everyone made a comment about it  ~shade

Glad you guys had a good outing, that fish there sure is healthy looking.  Did y'all catch any Peacocks?
Pretty funny, Donald. No, we did not catch any Peacocks.

big g

Glad you two had a good time, and caught a few!!!! ~c~  ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.