UltimateBass Members Welfare Checkup Call

Started by Donald Garner, January 20, 2024, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greetings to all,

We have some really GREAT MEMBERS here at UltimateBass.  How many of yawl received a Checkup Call or a Phone Message at 2am  this morning :-\   

Well I did and my Mississippi Brother > Lee Smith and Good ole CaddyJoe from Alabama called me at 2am to just check on me.  I surprised them by answering the phone.  They didn't think I'd answer the phone they were just going to leave a message.  They were both hanging out together and just decided to call their UB brothers on a whim at 2am  ~shade

Lee, Caddyjoe guys thanks for calling a checking on me.  I wish y'all both the very best in this New Year.

Don
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

caddyjoe77

I aint done nuthin. My arm was twisted by George Dickel the whole time!!!
BeerMe

Lee Smith

Well see, what happened wuz... 🤷�♂️🤦�♂️😂
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Princeton_Man

It was 0300 here when I got the call. ~roflmao

When I first saw it was Lee I grabbed the phone thinking somethin' bad had happened. Apparently Caddy Joe and some fella named George Dickel conducted a home invasion and I think Lee probably had trouble dialing 911 and got me by accident, but by that time I think George must have got his ass kicked, Lee and Caddy were back to being friends and were havin' a good ol' time. ~roflmao

Wish I had been there.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Smallie_Stalker

George Dickel

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

caddyjoe77

Yea George is an influencer but easy to take down!!  But hes mean the next day.  ;PEP)

We thought, at least as much as i can recall, that we would revive the legendary calls.   ~b~
BeerMe

Lee Smith

George be acting like he's your friend all night. Then while you sleeping he steals your pocketbook, watch and er'y drop of water you had stored in your body!! He's that buddy you know better than even talking to him, but he tricks ya 🤷�♂️
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods