White City

Started by Swede, September 12, 2005, 07:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

Well - Tony Bigot is on a roll this year.  No one can stop this guy :shocking:  Coming off a 4th place finish in the Docie Bass Memorial Tournament, Tony went right back out there yesterday to bring home first place in our club tournament with 5 fish at 9 plus lbs.  New guy Dave (sorry about forgetting the last name) whacked all 3 of his fish with 45 minutes left to go for second place and big fish honors as well.  Way to go Dave - don't make this a regular thing.  We have to take turns - that's the rules lo
27 Sept is next club meeting and 1/2 Oct is Miller's Ferry.  I think Tony will have some competition next month.
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

RoyB

Yes, he is on a roll ~c~

Good luck at Millers.  I have only been there twice, but really like that body of water

Swede

Millers Ferry is a great fishery.  Best average weight per bass caught in state of AL.  Spots and largemouth both add to the decision making - spots usually easier to catch, but smaller.  Largemouth bigger, but usually harder to find.  I have traditionally fished areas that have both located together.  Don't know what species will be at the end of the line until hook set.  The spots there pull like the dickens and don't give up very easily.  If I remember right - I think they have redeye bass there too.  Looking forward to fishing the itty bitty stuff again - like finesse worms. :roll2:
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

SteveK

I havent had chance to fish Millers ferry yet.  sounds like a good place to fish.  I will have to bring it up at our next meeting.