Any Ohio Angler Plan on Heading to Rally?

Started by Bman, October 19, 2005, 10:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bman

As of today myself and Gmetz are planning on going down to the Rally.  Please PM if you think you might be going also.  We will be getting a cabin. I am looking to find out what size we need to reserve.

Bman

Warpath

Bman,

Im 90% sure I will be heading down for the rally.  Im not sure if Im taking my boat or trying to catch a ride with someone who has a big lake rocket.  Once I know if Im going or not, I'll let you know.

Eric

OHbassaholic

I'd like to go but it's really "iffy" right now.

Bman

I will being making the reservation after Nov. 10th if I get good news from the surgeon. Or that they feel I will be recovered by May.

Bman

Warpath

Bman,

Man, it seems like a lot of people are going under the knife.  I hope it isn't major surgery, and we'll be waiting to here how it went Bman.  Let's hope for a short recovery time and more tight lines in the future.

Eric

Lipripper

You can say tha tagain Eric good luck with the surgery Bman

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

OHbassaholic

I'll reflect that sentiment.  Best of luck with this surgery, Bman.

Bman

If I have any luck I won't need the surgery :shocking:  For now I am hoping for the physcal therapy route.

Bman

OHbassaholic

Laurie was asking on Ventrilo tonight how many Ohioans were planning on going down to the rally.  I told her only 2 for sure and it sounds like about 8 from Ill. and Ind.  I'm sure these numbers will grow as we get closer to the date.

Good luck with that doctor's report, Bman.  I sure hope you are going to be able to make the trip.  If all works out I should be joining the wagon train heading down.

Warpath

I'm more likely than 90%, I just haven't heard exactly when the rally is.  I haven't been following that closely, but I can take time off pretty much when I want now.   I will more than likely be there, with my lil' bath tub.

Eric

DAWG

Quote from: Warpath on October 27, 2005, 05:47:51 AM
I'm more likely than 90%, I just haven't heard exactly when the rally is.  I haven't been following that closely, but I can take time off pretty much when I want now.   I will more than likely be there, with my lil' bath tub.

Eric
May 18-21 2006

OHbassaholic

Quote from: Warpath on October 27, 2005, 05:47:51 AM
...I will more than likely be there, with my lil' bath tub.

Eric

Oh sure, it takes a special event to get you to take a bath.

Kal-Kevin

hay wait a minute OHbassaholic I was there last night what about us from Michigan? ::) we are two of that eight you talked about!  :o

Lipripper

OHbassaholic

Sorry about that, Kal-Kevin.  Without the states showing I kind of lose track of who is where. 

Kal-Kevin

I know what you mean on that one, did you noitce that the gallery button is missing too?

OHbassaholic

Not till you mentioned it.  Laurie will get around to getting those items taken care of I'm sure. 

Kal-Kevin

I let her know that it is missing and Mike said she will take care of it. Mike said some times the small thing get over looked in a big move, and he is right there. I lost a kid the last time I moved but he found his way home  ~xyz~roflmao

Lipripper

Kevin they will always find their way home  lo lo