2006 Ultimate Bass Ralley Location

Started by DAWG, August 18, 2005, 07:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Makes perfect sense to me tater never been there myself either  ;D but eye think the part of the lake we would be useing where the ramp is uaually goes from the bank to the water  ;) bu tnot having a boat eye could be wrong on this one  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DAWG

CouchTater

Quote from: Lipripper on October 06, 2005, 02:35:24 PM
Makes perfect sense to me tater never been there myself either  ;D but eye think the part of the lake we would be useing where the ramp is uaually goes from the bank to the water  ;) bu tnot having a boat eye could be wrong on this one  ;D
Eye kinda figured that too lip...   ;D  ~roflmao

Alright, if used the correct info, this is the Star Point Marina...  Keep inmind this was taken in 1998... (only 7 years, whos counting)

@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Pferox

Quote from: DAWG on October 06, 2005, 02:41:07 PM
I hope the ramp goes to the water  :shocking:

For me this aint a problem, I can probably scrounge up an airboat for the trip.  ;)
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

DAWG

Tater,have you been to Google Earth to view the lake .You can scroll and see the entire lake

CouchTater

No, that pic is supposed to be bigger too, I guess Photobucket downsized it...   ~xyz
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

DAWG

Let me take a  ;PHO) of the map and see if that will  :help:

DAWG

Lets see if this works for you Star Point is the white block to the left and Sunset is on the right.By land they are 5 minutes away from each other,by water maybe 10-15 minutes ,depending on how fast you can run it.

Pferox

"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

DAWG

Mike Noble

Okay, we have a lot of discussions going on here and it puts the "needed" details buried somewhere.  I'm going to post the "rally information" here and lock this thread so everyone can readily see it.

Please take all related discussions to the general discussion thread about the rally...at this link...

http://ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php/topic,5368.0.html

The 2006 Ultimate Bass Rally is going to be held May 18 - 21 at Dale Hollow Lake.  It is located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee.  Once a landing is determined, we will post that information here.

The link above can be used for questions and discussion.

If I have any information incorrect, please PM me so I can correct it.

Thanks.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Noble

Here is additional information on the Rally.  Reservations for lodging is up to each individual.  There is a $100.00 deposit on the one bedroom cabins and a $200.00 on the two bedroom .You are required to send in a personal check for the amount within 10 (ten) days of making the reservation.The sooner we get this taken care of, the sooner we can be assured of a room.
You can contact either Tom or Beth at
by calling  1-800-760-8550
To take a look around their website go to SunsetMarina
Be sure to tell them you are making your Reservations for the Ultimate Bass.com Ralley
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM