13 Fishing Blackout series rod ?

Started by SteveTX, July 18, 2023, 02:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

I know there are better rods out there but was interested in some inexpensive rods on the cheap for some of my lets say new to fishing friends. I came across a deal on some Medium Heavy Fast Action Blackout series which is perfect for the all around use they would be getting.

But my question is has anyone used these 13 Fishing Blackout series rods? Just curious what someone thought about them. I used the search feature and it brought up stuff as far back as 2016 but I didn't see any review type post or comments on the rods as far as quality and feel. I do not expect precision or feel like a quality higher end rod as they are only $80 new.

Probably grab a couple just to have a few cheap rods for the kids that seem to want to smack the boat, boat motor, the console, me, etc.  lo

Mike Cork

I haven't played with them but it's kind of a no news is good news thing... Bad news travels lightning fast these days..

Tackle Direct has a review on them that says very responsive and sensitive, but it's the only review.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX

Thanks Mike that is a good point. People will gripe any day before giving praise about a product.