I'MMMM BAAAAACCCK!!!!

Started by No Excuses, March 01, 2023, 11:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Excuses

What's up fisherfriends??? Long time no see! Deer season was pretty good to me. Killed a nice buck in South AR the day after surviving a deer stand fire while I was trying to shoot him the day before. Burlap and space heaters don't go well together. Then killed a really nice old warrior in KY.

Got out on the water for the first time this weekend. I've been pouring worms every spare minute. Trying to build up an inventory this year instead of pouring as needed. Got almost 800 in stock right now. Saturday was wet, rainy cold and nasty here. I couldn't wait any longer. Me and BIL went to the local lake. Threw my hand pours in 810, Arkansas Shiner and a new one, GooseBerry. Best 5 went right at 17 lbs. I went back Sunday after church. Only had about an hour and 45 min to fish. Threw GooseBerry only. Best 5 was around 13lbs. It should be on fire here the next few weeks. Gonna hit Caney and Bussey Brake down in LA soon too. Looking forward to catching up!!

Pat Dilling

Good hunting and nice early season catches!  Welcome back!
I knew I shoulda re-tied!!

apenland01

Nice!  Thanks for the pics...

Donald Garner

Welcome back ;)

Congrats on a successful hunting season.  Tks for sharing the pictures of the kills.  Congrats on the catching there also.  Those were some healthy looking bass there.  Can't wait to see your upcoming fishing videos.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard