Weathers hot but so is the bite!

Started by No Excuses, July 18, 2023, 08:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Excuses

Busy week and didn't get to go again til the Thursday Nighter. My buddy Darryl from 24-7 Hunt fished with me. If you are into waterfowl hunting, check those guys out. They are eat up with it! I changed the rules this year once it got hot. 3 bass limit with only one over 20", in the name of fish care. Stupid boy... my first fish was 20.25". Put it in the well and then Darryl caught a 22. Put his in the well and went to throw mine back and decided to measure it one more time. This time it measured 19.75! I caught another 21 and a 23 that was all head. We couldn't catch a small fish. 3 for 12 something won and we had 2 for 11 something... Missed it by a pound. Went back Saturday morning and only caught one that was around 3. We've been having storm after storm and the fish are scattered. The livescope guys are roaming around like little lost Indians. Hopefully this weekend they will settle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Cork

Hard to complain about catching bigs all evening LOL

Congrats on a fun trip!!!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Mark, congrats on the 2nd Place Finish  ~c~   Tks for sharing the trip and those pictures with us also  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

big g

(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

SteveTX

Nice looking fish right there.  ~c~
We have had the same storms about every other day or skip a few days and another rolls in. Just makes the humidity horrible because as soon as the rain moves the sun is beaming down.

Smallie_Stalker

Those are some piggies. Congrats on the second place finish!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire