What Brand aluminum do you own?

Started by JayPea2006, May 07, 2006, 10:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grab my Bass

1999 Tracker Pro team 175, 40HP Merc, I love my boat, I fish with a few friends with glass boats, they spend alot of money on hull work due to all the stumpy lakes we fish in

David
Shut up and fish!!!!

Beagle

I recently bought a 2007 Xpress 17ftr. It's got the 90 Yamaha on the back. With just me in it it'll do about 50. Faster than I want to go but I had to see what it would do.
;D

Andrew

Quote from: Grab my Bass on February 18, 2007, 10:42:55 PM
1999 Tracker Pro team 175, 40HP Merc, I love my boat, I fish with a few friends with glass boats, they spend alot of money on hull work due to all the stumpy lakes we fish in

David

Sounds like they need a keelshield.
Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll - Keith Richards

pilot4net

I have a 2005 Xpress H56 (18'3" in length) with the four stroke Yamaha 115 on the back. So far I love the boat. It is really surprisingly gentle in rougher water than other aluminums I have had or ridden in over the last 15 years or so. Even in rather rough conditions, the ride is very dry. Lots of storage area and a large fuel tank. Really well rigged trailer which is all aluminum also. All around really good boat to fish in or ski or tube behind like we do in the summers. ;D
2005 Xpress H56 w/ 115 Yamaha 4-Stroke towed behind a 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Fishguy14

Got a 1993 17ft Bass Tracker.  It's old, but well kept and still looks great.  It's a great boat for fishing all the small lakes that my state of Wisconsin has.

fishnde

Had a tracker grizzly and just upgraded to a 03 xpress h-56.

[attachment deleted by admin]

bassindago

i have a 16 ft. seaark all weld. with a 40 4 stroke merc.  love the boat it has a 7ft. rod locker, live well and a big front deck. the only thing it does not have is a lot of storage. i use the rod locker for storage and keep my rods on the deck. the boat and motor is a 2004, couldn't beat the price at 7900 dollars.

scatch1

86 ALUMAWELD WITH A 35HP MERC ON THE BACK AND 7HP KICKER MOTOR .NAMED THE BOAT "JUST GOOD ENOUGH"

Bassinkorea

I'm a little shy  '-{
I have a "Genisis folding porta bote" with a little 4hp motor on the back and a 12v 33lb TM up front. I have made a few modifications to it during the winter and will share the photos with you when I get it back on the water. (It looks a completely different boat now.)
I know it's not much of a "Bass Machine", but it's ideal for the small lakes and ponds I fish in Korea.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

JayPea2006

Quote from: Bassinkorea on February 28, 2007, 07:25:20 AM
I'm a little shy  '-{
I have a "Genisis folding porta bote" with a little 4hp motor on the back and a 12v 33lb TM up front. I have made a few modifications to it during the winter and will share the photos with you when I get it back on the water. (It looks a completely different boat now.)
I know it's not much of a "Bass Machine", but it's ideal for the small lakes and ponds I fish in Korea.

Doesn't matter if you're fishing from a #10 wash tub, if it's on the water it's a bass machine! Look forward to seeing the pics.

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Bassinkorea on February 28, 2007, 07:25:20 AM
I'm a little shy  '-{

Sorry to put this post here, I know my little boat is not "ALUMINUM".  :fishy

Fishline

2004 Triton 186 Magnum w/150 Merc XR6--I have to many problems to list. Boat fishes well, when I got most things working in it.  The most important thing about buying a new boat is to make sure that you have a dealer you can trust.

fshrmnhn1

'03, 175 Tracker I upgraded from 40 hp to 75 hp. I don't have any problems with it but the trolling motor could be a little stronger. I will probably buy another one...
Take what you need and leave the rest as you found it.

Subman

1998 SeaArk ZX200DC bassboat 20'1".   Have a ETEC 150 HO hung on the back now.

Steve_W

Quote from: Subman on October 25, 2007, 11:37:02 AM
1998 SeaArk ZX200DC bassboat 20'1".   Have a ETEC 150 HO hung on the back now.

Sweet Aqua ride

titanbass

2005 Crestliner CMV 1850
2005 Merc 115 4 stroke

Bountiful Waters

16.5 Xpress camo with a 50hp Mercury. I bought this boat because I wanted a boat I can put on one of many strip pits around here. Boat has a nice deck on front and I installed a 55lb AT trolling motor. Only downfall is there are no places to store rods. Other than that, the boat meets the purpose. 50hp Mercury gets the boat on plane quick. I may switch to a 40hp 4 stroke this winter.

UltimateBass#4

I see all the aluminum, but no Tracker Avalanche?  OK, I guess it's time for me to weigh in.  I have a 2003 Avalanche with 150 Merc.  I know they have been discontinued, but what a great boat they are!  I really wish they made them in a 21 footer with more power though!

optaylor823

I run a 1666 Snyder with a 175 Evinrude Jet. It has a 101 lb Minnkota and Garmin electronics. I chose this boat, because of the heavy aluminum it is made of to with stand the hits from rocks. Also it will run shallow and get me places most boats would never think of going. It also has UHMW on the bottom to protect it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bassinkorea

optaylor823

Thanks I got lucky finding this boat, because there is like a 2 year wait to get a new one. I just had to travel to Indiana to get it.

BUMMERBAITS

Well I guess I will get in on the fun here also...

2003 Tracker Pro Team 185 (Silver Anniversary Edition)
50HP Mercury
55 Pound Minn-Kota TM (Upgrade from original)
Lowrance X63c Color Depth Finder (Upgrade from b/w one)

Nice boat that I really like, except for the stress cracks in the hull that Tracker will not fix.
Going to re-carpet it this spring. Will be keeping it for awhile until I can upgrade to a fiberglass boat. Once I do that I will hate not being able o get into some of the spots I get into with my Tracker though.

paxpress

Quote from: BUMMERBAITS on February 04, 2008, 11:26:07 AM
Well I guess I will get in on the fun here also...

2003 Tracker Pro Team 185 (Silver Anniversary Edition)
50HP Mercury
55 Pound Minn-Kota TM (Upgrade from original)
Lowrance X63c Color Depth Finder (Upgrade from b/w one)

Nice boat that I really like, except for the stress cracks in the hull that Tracker will not fix.
Going to re-carpet it this spring. Will be keeping it for awhile until I can upgrade to a fiberglass boat. Once I do that I will hate not being able o get into some of the spots I get into with my Tracker though.

About time you chimed in Chris.  ;D

X17xpress

Recently traded in my h-51 xpress and got the X-17 with a 115 yamaha 4 stroke .I liked my first boat but i love this one . A very wide beam and plenty of room

phishin phool

My history on my boats. I hope I don't put anyone to sleep... My first "tin boat" was a Fisher Water Strider 15' with a Johnson 35. Was a very good "beginners" boat. No rod locker, very little storage but at $5400.00 in 1982 one hell of a deal!!! Got orders for Germany.  :(   ~beer~   Several years later was able to get a 2001 Tracker Pro Crappie 175 with a 40 Merc. Good boat and  lots of room for fighting big fish (if you can get them to bite). Little storage. Put a lot of hard earned $ into trying to improve. Finally have a great boat!!! 2007 Fisher Pro Hawk 170 with a 50 hp Merc. Wonderful piece of 'chinery. Boat is rated for a 90 and I thought about a 75 but got the 50. I don't need to go more than 32 mph. So, even if I don't get to the fishin hole 1st... I can still catch the left overs... ~beer~. Lowrance on console and Lowrance on bow only upgrade I may do is the umphm on the trolling motor at 46 a little hard in wind. This is the boat I should have bought years ago!!! Would recommed it to anybody.  ~beer~ Ok, now you can go back to sleep... Thanks for allowing me the time...
Granpaw told me the number of days a man spends fishing is not subtracted from his life.