OSP high cut DR-SP

Started by coldfront, January 11, 2022, 07:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldfront

got a couple coming in.  to get the colors I wanted, had to go direct to Tokyo...  they just let me know they were on the way...  now it's in the hands of FedEx..

some might see these as glorified, expensive rapala shad raps.  perhaps so.  but am looking forward to these bad boys showing up and getting a work out on a couple of bodies of water I know/frequent.
see them as a clear-water, finesse/subtle bait.  pretty much a pull/stop retrieve for that cold-water shad 'shiver/tight swim'.  should run down to 10-11 feet and suspend.

D.W. Verts

??? Sounds like a Rx drug? Maybe some weed? Or weed killer? Or maybe some sort of agricultural pesticide. What???

Oh, I don't speak Japanese. I get it.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

coldfront

Quote from: D.W. Verts on January 11, 2022, 08:26:23 AM
??? Sounds like a Rx drug? Maybe some weed? Or weed killer? Or maybe some sort of agricultural pesticide. What???

Oh, I don't speak Japanese. I get it.

Dale
arigato gozaimasu, Verts-san.
https://www.mickeys-tackle.ch/images/stories/virtuemart/product/osp-highcut-dr.png

D.W. Verts

Jayzus. That was no help at all. Oh, I see- a link. Dobo do de Gotto... (did I get that right?)

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

loomisguy

OSP Makes a outstanding bait. I used to get the Blitz squarebills from Japan before the shipping got so crazy. I see TW has them now.

coldfront

Quote from: D.W. Verts on January 11, 2022, 04:44:10 PM
Jayzus. That was no help at all. Oh, I see- a link. Dobo do de Gotto... (did I get that right?)

Dale
~3