I Challenge YOU

Started by D.W. Verts, December 06, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68camaro

Quote from: Lipripper on December 09, 2017, 08:46:45 AM
Did you click on that link I gave you in the PM I sent you. Let me send you another one  ;D

Got it and donation made, thanks for doing this, it will make a difference in people lives.

Chuck
Dobyns, LSCR, JB Custom, Megabass

Lipripper

Quote from: 68camaro on December 09, 2017, 10:33:07 AM
Got it and donation made, thanks for doing this, it will make a difference in people lives.

Chuck
Thanks for your donation Chuck and Mike will be sending you a PM with your raffle ticket number. Your right it will make a big difference to our family this year.  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

D.W. Verts

Chuck, thank you, sincerely. Get with me on what kind of baits you want.
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: 68camaro on December 09, 2017, 10:33:07 AM

Chuck

Thank You Very Much  ~c~

D.W. Verts

This thing is happenin' folks, and I sincerely thank you.

I have no dog in this fight, and I'm not sure what planted the bug in my butt... But there's room for MORE. Please, if you haven't thunk about it, start THUNKIN'. I'll give ya'll some holes on lakes from Grand to Bull Shoals to Table Rock to Stockton to Truman, to, of course, the big LOZ. I'll help anyone (within legal bounds of course) that needs tourney info. I'll be your information resource if yer comin' to the Ozarks. I'll buy supper for ya'll in my restaurant.

I'll... Man. I'll mow yer grass. One time, anyway. I HATE mowin' grass... C'mon, uncork the twenty bucks. Or whatever. Folks need help. Let's blow 'em out of the water. Give 'em an easier Winter.

Please.

Thank you.

D.W. Verts

I didn't post on this subject all weekend. I gave everyone a break. Break's over.

To that have responded to us messin' with you- THANKS. We're doin' our part for something special.

To the folks that haven't helped out, well, I know that some just can't. It's cool.. For me personally, this thing got to me somehow, and I even used up some of my own family's Christmas money. They're cool with it. Not everyone can do that. I get it.

But there's folks on this forum buying new boats, trucks, & huntin' and fishin' supplies EVERY DAY- ya'll are the ones that I'm asking for $20 (or whatever works for you). C'mon guys. Uncork a little. Maybe win some cool stuff. I'll send you some baits made to your specs.

Please. Thank you.

Lipripper

Dale thanks for helping Wendy and her family out by reminding everyone about this. I'm working on it behind the curtains and your covering everything out here so we got em covered.  ;D

D.W. Verts

I'd say you are- thank you sir.

Lipripper

Quote from: D.W. Verts on December 11, 2017, 03:35:28 PM
I'd say you are- thank you sir.
I'm just doing what I do best and that's posting  lo lo

D.W. Verts

Oh come on folks!!! Just s few bucks. and the best part is I'll quit POSTING about it. Now THAT'S a deal!

zippyduck

D.W. don't stop posting. It may convince one more person to cough up a 20 spot.
And it is always entertaining at worst.

My thanks go out to Mike and Laurie, Ron, Lip and D.W. for the great efforts you boys are putting into this great charity.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

analfisherman

Quote from: zippyduck on December 13, 2017, 01:20:34 AM

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!

Plus I learned that if I fish a Spook with a great deal of stealth from the bank.....I just may catch a Bass or two.  ;) :)

I will have to admit.
Even though I KNEW what a great group of generous folks we have around here............this funding effort has FLAT OUT AMAZED ME!!!  ~c~ ~c~
It's been so heart warming to see Lip, DW, Mike along with ALL the Moderators put such an effort into this........and if I didn't see a new UNIQUE POST from DW in his great efforts EVERY TIME I logged in............I'd think I was at the wrong site?
AND THE MEMBERSHIP RESPONSE....... ~c~ ~c~ ~sun ~sun ~c~ ~c~ :toot: :toot:

OH and I think DW has something he wants to share with everyone.........SO CHECK IN LATER TO SEE WHAT IT IS!  ;) :)

DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT........JOIN THE FUN AND SEND A 5 SPOT TODAY!  ;D
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

D.W. Verts

Quote from: analfisherman on December 13, 2017, 04:52:42 AM
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!

Plus I learned that if I fish a Spook with a great deal of stealth from the bank.....I just may catch a Bass or two.  ;) :)

I will have to admit.
Even though I KNEW what a great group of generous folks we have around here............this funding effort has FLAT OUT AMAZED ME!!!  ~c~ ~c~
It's been so heart warming to see Lip, DW, Mike along with ALL the Moderators put such an effort into this........and if I didn't see a new UNIQUE POST from DW in his great efforts EVERY TIME I logged in............I'd think I was at the wrong site?
AND THE MEMBERSHIP RESPONSE....... ~c~ ~c~ ~sun ~sun ~c~ ~c~ :toot: :toot:

OH and I think DW has something he wants to share with everyone.........SO CHECK IN LATER TO SEE WHAT IT IS!  ;) :)

DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT........JOIN THE FUN AND SEND A 5 SPOT TODAY!  ;D
Quote from: zippyduck on December 13, 2017, 01:20:34 AM

My thanks go out to Mike and Laurie, Ron, Lip and D.W. for the great efforts you boys are putting into this great charity.

Okay ya'll- no one, and I mean NO ONE gets to take my Official Smartass of the Forum post away from me... Besides anal, if you'd read everything you'd have also learned about water pumps, and how great my old round reels are, and...

Again, thanks to EVERYONE. I probably irritated a few folks, and I kinda jacked some threads. I really don't care (it is for a good cause), but still, the lack of responses shows me that I didn't score many points.

So if you haven't donated because crap is TIGHT, I understand (even tho' the PayPal Credit thing is a GOOD idea). If you haven't donated and CAN afford it, well, again, no biggie. I guess. But I threw another $100 in, and I can't afford that at all.

But I shore as hell feel GREAT about it!

analfisherman

I DID READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

It's just that I couldn't figure a way to put a water pump in my Kayak to pull out my 'ANTIQUE'  Ambassador reel to throw the Spooks with and I was afraid the pump once installed would ruin my 'stealth' EVEN if I did just put it on the shore NEXT to the water and sit and cast the 'ANTIQUE' reel from shore.  8) :)

BUT seeing it's a 'BALMY' 27 degrees out today.......I'll see if I can figure something out!  ;)
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

D.W. Verts

Quote from: analfisherman on December 13, 2017, 07:42:59 AM
I DID READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

It's just that I couldn't figure a way to put a water pump in my Kayak to pull out my 'ANTIQUE'  Ambassador reel to throw the Spooks with and I was afraid the pump once installed would ruin my 'stealth' EVEN if I did just put it on the shore NEXT to the water and sit and cast the 'ANTIQUE' reel from shore.  8) :)

BUT seeing it's a 'BALMY' 27 degrees out today.......I'll see if I can figure something out!  ;)

Okay- you can share my smartass position...

Lipripper

You know me I always read everything around here.  lo lo