New from South Jersey

Started by jscott, March 27, 2023, 07:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jscott

Hi, I'm new to the site and already finding some interesting info.  I live about 30 min south of Philly now and do more freshwater kayak fishing than anything given water restrictions.  I grew up in northcentral PA on the Susquehanna and until recently, I didn't realize what a treasure the west branch is for smallmouth!

I joined the site for some help with my boat, but finding far more to read about.

Great content, good people!

Dark3

Welcome to the Site! Im from a town called Newfield in the Vineland Area of SJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

Hey jscott, Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Glad to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable.

Glad you are finding the site helpful. We have a great bunch of people here. As you have already discovered there is lots of good information to be found. Opinions may vary but you will find everyone treats each other with respect.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from your posts.

In the meantime, if you need a hand with anything feel free to reach out to me or any other staff member and we will do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

jscott,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

bigjim5589

Welcome to UltimateBass! Glad to have you join us!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

I used to get into S. Jersey with jobs I had and also have fished the Susquehanna some.  I do miss the Smallmouths, that's for sure!  ~gf
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

big g

My parents lived in South Jersey and I have banked fished a bunch of SJ small lakes in the Toms River area.  Welcome to the site, and let us know how your doing.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

topdsm0138

Welcome to UB!

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont