What we need here is a Rally

Started by Rangerman, July 24, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangerman

here in the local in the fall, check the dates and do one if any of you no fishing guys can get a Hall Pass for one day lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo

Rangerman

You Carolina Basser's got to be Brain Dead ~b~ ~b~

Lipripper

Quote from: Rangerman on July 27, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
You Carolina Basser's got to be Brain Dead ~b~ ~b~
I think they went way North for the Summer to get out of the heat.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

sparetime

Nope not brain dead. Just been working like an old plow mule. But a rally does sound nice. I've got the scales and can MC for you.

Rangerman

You set a date, I'll help ya.  You collect the money. I am not trustworthy planning trip to El Salto and may leave with the money lo lo, may go back to Saint Clair early fall before Mexico :o If we can get a crew together.  Not as many fish in fall but bigger ~c~ Our last fall trip Kerry got a 6-4 and I got a6-14 with our best five weighting 27 even, but only 8 bites all day ~b~

sparetime

Boots, can you see what all tournaments will be going on in October? If you can I'll try to get a date nailed down.

Rangerman

Rangerman

Just pick a date middle of the month and go for it, there will always be some conflict here on Norman. None of the tournament trails check anybody else dates.  Just go for it.

Rangerman

Have put the word out, most of these guys just talk fishing and Brain Dead the don't fish lo lo lo Set a date on don't worry because most of the Big Boys don't check, BUT we have a 100% pay back ~c~ which most don't for a fishermen with a pencil. ~c~

sparetime

Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm not going to be able to do anything as far as a rally is concerned. I have had some thing transpire at work and am going to have to tend to that first and foremost. Sorry guys.