Don't Forget 10th Annual Polar Bear Tournament

Started by Rangerman, December 08, 2019, 09:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangerman

New Years day that Jan 10th for you Democrats lo lo lo lo lo $60.00 entry including BF per team or Single. I sure Bud will post Flyer. Please have right cash a 100% payback not funny math plus hopefully prizes ~c~
If Canceled will be posted here on UB (Freezing Rain, heavy snow etc) Most years we have 30-50 boats. Great payday with No Funny Math lo

sparetime

THANKS BOOTS!!! I've been slack here lately. Life happens, but as usual I'm doing my attempted part to have some fun. Like boots posted $60 per boat, including the BF, single man or team. Queens landing, blastoff 8am weigh in at 3 sharp. State laws apply no fishing over skimmer  walls or ropes, 3@ 14", 2 any size.

Rangerman

It's Jan 1st for New years day Wednesday Morning. lo Hoping for good weather. Open to all with $60.00 and  NO known cheaters ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~

Bud Kennedy

Looks like good  weather is forecasted for Lake Norman on New Years Day.  Good weather will probably bring a lot of folks to the event. 

sparetime

Weather is still looking good. So keep paying the preacher. We had 65 last year and hoping to see that again. Sorry for not being on here and pushing the POLAR BEAR like in years past, but I've had very little spare time on my hands here of late. 2 full time jobs (one of which I'm trying to get up and running), 2 kids, and a WIFE....... but I wouldn't trade putting this on for anything in the world. I've always had a blast helping/ putting it on, and knowing that we are paying out 100% + in cash and prizes!!! So guys come on out and support. Help us keep this thing going strong. Also we will be having a vote on blast off locations for next year so hang around at the weigh in.

Rangerman

Make sure you bring right money $60.00 and $10.00's help in pay outs ~c~

Rangerman

Guys this is a True 100% payback, Why it's a fun only deal, No Membership. Just 100% pay back plus hopefully prizes from local tackle shops.  Yes we will give a New Ranger Boat, Skeeter Boat, and Nitro next year when and if they are donated lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo 100% is 100% CASH plus prizes.. NO BETTER THAN THAT  ~c~