New...ly back South Florida

Started by Swamp Rat, November 09, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Rat

Hey everyone, back after about 6 years. Unfortunately, I had to deal with cancer, but now that everything has been looking good, time to get back on the water. I will do my best to participate wherever and whenever I can, and hopefully my knowledge of frog fishing(Staff and Rep for Snag Proof) at one extreme, and light tackle finesse(Staff and Rep for Charlie Brewer Slider) will benefit someone.

I am looking forward to talking with y'all....
Frank
Swamp Rat Outfitters

Lipripper

Good to have you back and glad to see another cancer survivor.  ~bb

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Capt. BassinLou

SwampRat, welcome back to Ultimate Bass, and congratulations on beating that cancer. As you can see the Fl section of the forums has gone through a little bit of makeover since you visited us last. Take look around if you have any questions please feel free and reach out to me or any staff member here on UB.

topdsm0138

Welcome back! The more the merrier with these guys.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

big g

Swamp Rat, welcome back and so glad you got the best in your battle with the nasty C.  ~c~   Looking forward to your input on the site.  What bodies of water do you fish the most?
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Swamp Rat

Thanks everyone, glad to be back. Big G, I am fishing the same waters you are...either from the bank or from a kayak. Had to sell bass boat due to a staff position with a major boat manufacturer, and a few months later they decided to abandon Florida, just supporting the 3 dealers they had. Oops, no boat...lol.

Bassinlou, I do have some questions on how to put my staff logos or just mention them in my sig...help?
Frank
Swamp Rat Outfitters

LgMouthGambler

Great news on the fight with cancer. Welcome home

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

kadas

Congrats on beating cancer--glad to have you back!!

SFL BassHunter

Welcome back, and it's great news you beat the cancer!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing