Hello to all

Started by Rusty63, March 27, 2023, 07:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty63

I found this site in a Google search. I am from South Carolina and I am just a old duffer as far as my skill level but I really want to learn more

Dark3

Welcome to the Site. Ive been really interested jn fishing/spending time at Lake Jocassee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

apenland01

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Rusty63, Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable.

You will find the people here to be friendly   so if you have questions ask away. And I'm sure you can teach us a thing or two as well.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards, maybe swapping some stories and learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need a hand with anything feel free to contact me or any other staff member and we will do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

Rusty63

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

bigjim5589

Welcome to UltimateBass! Glad to have you join us!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Jump on in & ask questions, or post comments, that's what we're all here for, to learn, share & perhaps pass on a few things learned to others too!

I'm also in SC, but I'm a transplant! Moved here in 2015 from MD.

I'm within sight of Lake Marion!  ~cf

Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

big g

Welcome to the site.  Lots of member willing to help if you request any.  Good luck!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

topdsm0138

Welcome to UB!

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont