The New Poison Tail Jigs Are In!!!

Started by GotstaFish, April 24, 2007, 05:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

Just letting everyone know that my new Poison Tail Jigs are now completed and on my web page. These jigs feature Mustad Mega Bite hooks, a rock hard powder coat with a clear sealer, BarbWire Premium Skirts, Twin Twisted Stainless Steel Weed Guards and 3-D Red Bubble Eyes. They are available in 3/8s and 5/8s sizes with 4/0 and 5/0 hooks. Thanks to all who supported me in this product and helped me take to this level. 3 months worth of effort went into creating these jigs and I feel that they are the best that they can be. They can be viewed at:
Thanks once again, Karl

LoonyToon

You "DaMan" Karl--------send me some of those and them there ones ---------yeah that's right -----no not that color---you know................Can't Wait............. ;)

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

GotstaFish

LoonyToon

How well I know-----------2ea 3700 boxes full and Still adding on, only cause Yours are the best I have tried. ~c~ ~c~.................Dang hooks are toooo sharp though--they'll stick ya if ya look at em wrong  lo

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

GotstaFish

Quote from: LoonyToon on April 24, 2007, 09:07:21 PM
How well I know-----------2ea 3700 boxes full and Still adding on, only cause Yours are the best I have tried. ~c~ ~c~.................Dang hooks are toooo sharp though--they'll stick ya if ya look at em wrong  lo
I told you they were sharp  ;)

OCBassman

Those look Awsome Karl. You are gonna sella ton.

Bassinkorea

Had a look on your site Karl, they look GOOD. I might have to place another order with you soon, Keep an eye out for a PM.  ;)
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

GotstaFish

Quote from: Bassinkorea on April 24, 2007, 10:56:43 PM
Had a look on your site Karl, they look GOOD. I might have to place another order with you soon, Keep an eye out for a PM.  ;)
Quote from: basser913 on April 24, 2007, 10:43:23 PM
Those look Awsome Karl. You are gonna sella ton.
Thanks guys  ;D