KaRu Lures update

Started by Team KaRu, May 01, 2007, 12:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Quote from: BassBUFF on May 10, 2007, 12:07:08 AM
Keep waiting and you're going to have to change the banner on the front page from Spring 07 to SUMMER 07! ~rant! :roll2:

Now don't give the old guy a hard time lo He might go postal on us  :blue

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

BassBUFF

Quote from: Laurie on May 10, 2007, 07:16:50 AM
Now don't give the old guy a hard time lo He might go postal on us  :blue

Just stating some facts ;D!

imp81318

Oh you guys are soooo gullible... I don't think there is a KaRu Lures company, and there isn't any new and exciting lure about to hit the market.... They are just pulling your legs...

lo lo lo lo lo lo ;)

pretjah

just wanted to note that SPRING 2007 is almost over next month will be SUMMER 2007!!!!

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: imp81318 on May 10, 2007, 09:25:13 AM
Oh you guys are soooo gullible... I don't think there is a KaRu Lures company, and there isn't any new and exciting lure about to hit the market.... They are just pulling your legs...

lo lo lo lo lo lo ;)

Cool does that mean I can have yours?  8)

I don't know what is worse, not getting to have one and not knowing what it is or knowing what it is and just can't get one  :bang

I guess it must be the can't get one part  lo

pretjah

Quote from: Fogy on May 10, 2007, 01:10:52 PM
Cool does that mean I can have yours?  8)

I don't know what is worse, not getting to have one and not knowing what it is or knowing what it is and just can't get one  :bang

I guess it must be the can't get one part  lo

so you know what one is??????

dude you can't keep a secret like that to yourself....hit the little PM icon next to my name!!!!  i'll help you carry that burden!!

imp81318

Well then, what is "it", if "it" is even real??? And of course you can't have mine (assuming I am getting one, which I am not because they aren't even real)!  lo

NOTE: THESE POSTS ARE MADE IN JEST AND NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY ANY TRUE FEELINGS TOWARD THE KARU LURES COMPANY, OR THE LURES THEMSELVES. NO EGO'S WERE HARMED DURING THE TYPING OF THESE POSTS  ;)

Dug

I have seen the prototype.  It's exciting. It's real and it's waaaay too slow getting here.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: pretjah on May 10, 2007, 01:15:25 PM
so you know what one is??????

dude you can't keep a secret like that to yourself....hit the little PM icon next to my name!!!!  i'll help you carry that burden!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

~roflmao lo ~roflmao

pretjah

GotstaFish

Seems like there is only one machine in the nation capable of making a component we need to assemble this lure and it has been scheduled for the past 3 months. We are now being told that we are the next in line for this machine and it would be going into production in 2 weeks. From there it goes on the the next phase, pouring the lead, and then on to us for final assembly and packaging. Bear with us my friends, we have been calling every manufacturer we can think of and only one has a machine that will do what we need to have done. Its frustrating for us as well. We want to offer it to you as much as you want to know what it is, but the wait is nearing the end. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel  ;)

Dug

Quote from: GotstaFish on May 10, 2007, 01:57:55 PM
Seems like there is only one machine in the nation capable of making a component we need to assemble this lure and it has been scheduled for the past 3 months. We are now being told that we are the next in line for this machine and it would be going into production in 2 weeks. From there it goes on the the next phase, pouring the lead, and then on to us for final assembly and packaging. Bear with us my friends, we have been calling every manufacturer we can think of and only one has a machine that will do what we need to have done. Its frustrating for us as well. We want to offer it to you as much as you want to know what it is, but the wait is nearing the end. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel  ;)

OH THANK GOD IT's just a tunnel. I thought I had been buried!!  >:D

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

pretjah

Quote from: GotstaFish on May 10, 2007, 01:57:55 PM

as long as that light isn't an oncoming locomotive we should be good !!! B-)

GotstaFish

Quote from: pretjah on May 10, 2007, 02:07:35 PM

as long as that light isn't an oncoming locomotive we should be good !!! B-)
Don't even say that  :bang  :roll2:

mjcolegrove

thats good that the end is near ....

Hopefully I can have one to use by the PA Bass Opener in June ...
at least the Bas run from June to October here in PA .....

thanks for the update Karl
mike colegrove
Life Member NAFC
Bassmasters and FLW Member
Bass Fan Army Member

Kal-Kevin

OK I guess I can wait a few more weeks to see them,  ::) 

Karl, now for my real question, can I order mine now so when they are ready I can get mine!  :)

Kal

GotstaFish

Quote from: Kal-Kevin on May 10, 2007, 07:32:51 PM
OK I guess I can wait a few more weeks to see them,  ::) 

Karl, now for my real question, can I order mine now so when they are ready I can get mine!  :)

Kal
I'll have to discuss that one with my partner  lo

-Shawn-

Quote from: GotstaFish on May 10, 2007, 07:37:52 PM

OH oH OH  Me too!!!!  ;D

Kal-Kevin

Quote from: GotstaFish on May 10, 2007, 07:37:52 PM
tell him it would help cover the cost of getting the first run going!  ;)

would it not be funny if you sold the whole lot be for e you got them?  ~roflmao

Kal

imp81318

Karl, I think you need to post a higher quality image on your website... I can't quite zoom in on the lure hanging from that hawg's mouth.... ;)

Dug

That's strange. When I click on the KaRu banner on the home page, it takes me to the forums.

Dug

pretjah

Quote from: Dug on May 11, 2007, 08:06:44 AM
That's strange. When I click on the KaRu banner on the home page, it takes me to the forums.

Dug

me too

mjcolegrove

the Hot link in karls siggy will take you to the site ....

the link on the front page at UB Home takes you back to the forums like you posted ....

thou the pictures posted you cant really see the lure that good ....
mike colegrove
Life Member NAFC
Bassmasters and FLW Member
Bass Fan Army Member

Creel Limit Zero

You guys are killing me.   :bang  Every day I come on here, and bam, someone else posted to this thread.  I'm hoping it is an update that they are ready, but no.

GotstaFish and Team Illionois, when these are ready, put a new thread out.   :-*  Better be soon.   ~xyz  ~rant

MotherNature

Rudy and Karl asked that I changed the link on the banner because they are working on the site so I canged it so that it links back here to the forum. We will change it back as soon as they are done working on their site ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>