GotstaFish

Started by topcat, May 20, 2007, 02:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topcat

I was just wondering if there were any finesse Jigs in your crystal ball for the near future.....a inquiring mind would like to know .........

Topcat

GotstaFish

Yes, there is. And sooner than later.  ;)

-Shawn-

topcat

Karl your answer made my day....now I don't have to go looking for finesse jigs buying here and there.......thank you very much. ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ .......

Topcat

GotstaFish

Let me ask you this Topcat. What style of head would you prefer if you could have your choice? I have been playing around with football, Poison Tail and round ball heads in the 1/4 oz size but have availability to many more styles and sizes.

Dug

Quote from: GotstaFish on May 21, 2007, 10:20:51 AM
Let me ask you this Topcat. What style of head would you prefer if you could have your choice? I have been playing around with football, Poison Tail and round ball heads in the 1/4 oz size but have availability to many more styles and sizes.

I know you were asking Topcat, but if you are planning, i would love to see you come up with a shaky head finesse jig.

Just my 2 cents.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

GaryRanger521

Football head, and shakey head............Gary
If all else fails try a spinnerbait !!!

GotstaFish

Tell you what, lets start a new thread for this so that everyone knows whats going on and can add there input. I'll put it in the Sponsor Forum.

topcat

I answered in the other thread.......thanks Karl you are a great sponsor.....

Topcat

topcat

How much longer before the finesse jigs will be made available........

Topcat

GotstaFish

I just spoke with the casting company today and they are being made right now. There was a hold up with the hooks so it shouldn't be long. I'm hoping to see them some time this week.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: GotstaFish on June 18, 2007, 05:34:34 PM
I just spoke with the casting company today and they are being made right now. There was a hold up with the hooks so it shouldn't be long. I'm hoping to see them some time this week.

You guys won't be sorry Karl waited on the right hooks; they are SHARP, my fingers have holes all over them because of his lures   :'(

GotstaFish

I have had some people in the past tell me that I am not a business man because I waited so long for a certain hook to arrive instead of using some other hook. My reply, " I don't want to use that hook so why would I want to make a lure for you with it just to get your money?" He was still upset with the fact that I wouldn't make his order with inferior hooks so I told him that there were other companies out there that would love to have his money. You can't please them all.  :-\

Basser56

Karl, if you change your hook, your jigs will be like so many others out there. The hooks are the main reason I love your jigs. I may lose an inordinate amount of them in heavy cover, but I believe in putting the bait where the fish hide, so I get hung up deep in the wood a lot. But I'm sure you don't mind selling me replacements. ;)
Randy Lyman
2000 Champion 203/2012 Merc 250 Pro XS

GotstaFish

As long as I know they have the right hooks I don't mind selling you as many as you need  ;) lo

imp81318

KArl, what is wrong with you??? How could you not want to sell an inferior product?? (sarcasm intended to this point)... Seriously though, if that guy wanted you to sell your lures with an inferior hook just so he could get some, he is probably the same guy that would have come back to you complaining because he was unhappy with its performance. Sounds to me like it is business you don't need anyway.

And besides, perhaps the best thing about you is that you AREN'T just a businessman, you are a FISHERMAN first and foremost, and your honesty and integrity are WHY you are the best!

GotstaFish

Quote from: imp81318 on June 19, 2007, 06:11:13 AM
KArl, what is wrong with you??? How could you not want to sell an inferior product?? (sarcasm intended to this point)... Seriously though, if that guy wanted you to sell your lures with an inferior hook just so he could get some, he is probably the same guy that would have come back to you complaining because he was unhappy with its performance. Sounds to me like it is business you don't need anyway.

And besides, perhaps the best thing about you is that you AREN'T just a businessman, you are a FISHERMAN first and foremost, and your honesty and integrity are WHY you are the best!
Thanks, those are words of encouragement. I will continue my practices the way I see fit to keep most happy  :)

-Shawn-

Karl, Imp took the words out of my mouth, He said it perfect. The honesty and integrity are what I value most Dont change a thing. I hope the gambler lawsuit gets on the road so you can start selling your special vibrating jigs again. I cant wait to try Karu's new bait either. This guy that wanted you to sell an inferior product evidently does not know you at all. Keep up the good work.  shawn

GotstaFish

ss454

Same here!  I hate to see people cut corners just to get something done as fast as possible.  I'm of the mindset that it's cheaper to take the time and do something right once than to do it as fast as possible and have to fix it 3 times before it's right...keep up the good work Karl and everything will fall into place.
If you build a ramp...I will come...

topcat

Karl don't change a thing......thats why I purchase from you.....you are one of us and you fish with the same thing we fish with...and the same standards you hold for you you hold for us....I love your business practice keep it up.....if it takes ten more weeks I am your customer and no inferior company will get my few pennies.......glad to read that statement it means a lot buddy.....

Topcat

JEVSkeeter

Quote from: GotstaFish on May 21, 2007, 10:20:51 AM

GotstaFish,

Football, Poison Tail, and round heads........ please.............!

James 4:8,
Skeeter Boats Demo Team,
Yamaha, Minn Kota,
Humminbird, Navionics, Luck"E"Strike, Stay-N-Charge, BassWishes Tackle

Lipripper

Karl I just saw this and you have a great product and knowing you wouldn't use a cheep part to make your lures and so don't change a thing  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet