Please Welcome KaRu Pro Staff Member Adam Crigger to UB!!!!

Started by GotstaFish, February 12, 2008, 11:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

Its about dang time you made it over here

Adam and his brother Scott cleaned up last season fishing for Team KaRu and we are stoked for another great season for them in 2008 

Welcome aboard Crigger Craw, if anyone gives you trouble just let me know, I've got ties to the Bass Mafia around here

Bass Mafia

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass Family, Adam!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

That's a great gig You have got there! ;)

Enjoy the site... cheers! ~beer~

Bassinkorea

Alright Adam, welcome to UB  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Congrats on a great 2007 season, hope 2008 is as good  :-*
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Lipripper

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 12, 2008, 11:38:37 PM
Its about dang time you made it over here

Adam and his brother Scott cleaned up last season fishing for Team KaRu and we are stoked for another great season for them in 2008 

Welcome aboard Crigger Craw, if anyone gives you trouble just let me know, I've got ties to the Bass Mafia around here
Adam not to worry your safe as the Newbee but as soon as we get to know you a little better it's open season ~roflmao ~roflmao Welcome Adam and glad to have you  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Crigger Craw

Thanks for the welcome guys.  Look forward to talking with all of you about fishing!  Seems like alot of good company on here, a little jealous of the boys down south that are fishing while i sit here on this computer though!

alduckhu

Quote from: Lipripper on February 13, 2008, 05:56:39 AM
  Adam not to worry your safe as the Newbee but as soon as we get to know you a little better it's open season ~roflmao ~roflmao Welcome Adam and glad to have you  ;D

You can say that again  Lipripper  ;D

welcome to UB Adam  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
www.karulures.com
www.koolwell.com
www.kasswinns.com
www.fishingsponsors.com

Dug

Hey Adam,

Bout time you showed up here,  Karl's been braggin on you for months!!

Glad to have you and hope to see ya around a lot, at least until the spring thaw.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

mjluddenjr

Welcome Adam.....Good luck to you brother in the 08 season

-Shawn-

Quote from: Crigger Craw on February 13, 2008, 10:41:05 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys.  Look forward to talking with all of you about fishing!  Seems like alot of good company on here, a little jealous of the boys down south that are fishing while i sit here on this computer though!

Don't be too jealous!! We are going to have sleet and freezing rain down here this weekend.  ~xyz

GRAPEAPE

bass1cpr

Welcome aboard Adam. Look forward to hearing some of your posts about fishing up that way.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Team KaRu

Let's work on getting your updated "glamour" shots taken with the new KaRu Tournament shirts...  ;PHO) ;PHO) ;PHO)

We need to update the website.  :-*
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

GotstaFish

Quote from: Team KaRu on February 13, 2008, 12:55:02 PM
Let's work on getting your updated "glamour" shots taken with the new KaRu Tournament shirts...  ;PHO) ;PHO) ;PHO)

We need to update the website.  :-*
Yes we do, with some more LAKE FORK Hawgs  ;D

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Crigger Craw on February 13, 2008, 10:41:05 AM

Like I keep telling Karl and Rudy --- Move South Man!   lo

Hey welcome to UB, hope your visits here are enjoyable and if you ever need anything, let us know.

Fogy

GotstaFish

Quote from: Fogy on February 13, 2008, 12:59:00 PM

Like I keep telling Karl and Rudy --- Move South Man!   lo

Hey welcome to UB, hope your visits here are enjoyable and if you ever need anything, let us know.

Fogy
I know I know  ~b~

tennispro

Welcome Adam
I know what you mean about guys down south.  I have been dying to go back since I went to Lake Fork back in October.  My brother and I went down for the Berkley Big Bass Championships.

Check this out guys :toot: This is a fish we caught the last day of prefishing.  It came in at 8.18lbs and 24 1/4"

I just thought I would make it worse on us Northern Guys ~xyz

Jeremy

[attachment deleted by admin]
ProStaff PARASITE WEIGHTS

OCBassman

Welcome to UB Adam.   Glad to have ya aboard. Good Luck this year Trick um & Stick um.  ~gf ~gf ~gf

Team KaRu

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 13, 2008, 12:58:48 PM
Yes we do, with some more LAKE FORK Hawgs  ;D

Is this a hint that Adam is on board for the Lake Fork Trip?
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

GotstaFish

Klowne

Welcome aboard Adam...  great to have you hear at UB.

Please refrain from talking about a Lake Fork trip... lol.     Mine is not till May.  UGH lol.... maybe if I win the lottery I can make the trip with yall lol. Ok... so I will be ok with my trip in May... JUST LEAVE ME SOME FISH and MARK SOME SPOTS lmao.

And  ummm how is that color coming for me? lmao ... back to my corner.  hehe

Crigger Craw

Lake Fork Trip would be nice if no college to pay for, plus the walleye bite will be on up here.

GotstaFish

lugnut

welcome adam; i was reading about you and your brother on the KaRu website today at work. pretty awsome little bio on there

can i borrow some lures? ~roflmao

welcome brother :)
Lugnut is now accepting donations of gasoline (ethanol free desired)

Crigger Craw

Thanks lugnut........About the the lures though..... I'll have to think about that lol!

TightLinez

Welcome to the site! I've heard a lot about you and Rudy speaks very highly about you and your brother. I'm sure you have a lot of knowlege to offer to this site so don't hold anything back ;D !

tmiller2

"the vibrashock?.....its like crack for fish"