New El Grande Gila Monster.. coming soon

Started by bass.junky, June 10, 2012, 10:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bass.junky

I got word on firday night that there is a new smaller Gila Monster being introduced by El Grande, Im hoping to have some pics soon as to have my baits in hand prior to opening weekend in Ontario (June 23rd)

For those of you who dig the Gila Monster but found it a bit large, a new 5" model is being introduced shortly. This new size will be perfect to fish on a shakey head, drop shot, or T-rigged. There is no salt added, so they will float, and that tail will stand up straight and drive the fish crazy.

Ill post some pics as soon as I have them

MotherNature

This is really exciting!!! I can't wait to see the pictures...

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Ron Fogelson

Hey Jay send a press release, some photos and let me know when we can order the
:-*

bass.junky

It should not be too long now. I know they are working on pics and getting them added to the site.

here is a little more info,... They will be offered in the following colors: Junebug, Black with blue flake, Green Pumpkin, Watermelon with red flake, and Green Pumpkin with green and purple flake.

bass.junky

As promised, here are some pics of the new smaller 5" Gila Monster, Im really digging the new colors, the green pumpkin with purple flake is killer..

kidd

MotherNature

Those look awesome! Definitely going to catch some big ones :)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Lee Smith

Here's the info!

When customers talk, El Grande Lures listens. The steam engine of the El Grande Lure's is the Gila Monster, an 8.75" diamond tail lizard. Our faithful followers have asked for a smaller version of the Gila Monster, for days when the bass want a smaller morsel to eat. We are introducing the Jr. Gila Monster, an exact profile of its big daddy scaled down to a tempting 5". The Jr. Gila Monster excels when fished on a Shakey Head, Drop Shot, T-Rigged and C-Rigged. Offered in Green Pumpkin, Watermelon with red flake, Black with blue flake, Junebug, and Green Pumpkin with green and purple flake. Qty 10 per pack. To order the new Gila, go to: www.elgrandelures.com

A great add on to the El Grande Line!!  Actually placed in a tourny this weekend and two of the fish I weighed came off the Green Pumpkin 5" and my big fish was from the original Gila Monster.  All Carolina rigged fishing shelves and cuts on the river.

Thanks Jay and Don for another GREAT Product!!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Lsmith500 on July 03, 2012, 07:22:48 PM
A great add on to the El Grande Line!!  Actually placed in a tourny this weekend and two of the fish I weighed came off the Green Pumpkin 5" and my big fish was from the original Gila Monster.  All Carolina rigged fishing shelves and cuts on the river.

Thanks Jay and Don for another GREAT Product!!

Very Cool Lee congratulations!

This info is also on the main page as a press release for folks who may not visit this board  :-*