Daiwa Fuego CT

Started by LgMouthGambler, April 05, 2019, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 10, 2019, 02:17:42 PM
I know. And when you think about it, its kinda funny, cause I did just that.  lo
I was just thinking "you know you can buy one of those in the store. It's called a Tatula ct. but yeah the looks differ "

You know I actually like the line guide on the fuego more than the twing. Nothing against the twing cause I haven't had any issues with it other than leader knot getting stuck. But I don't use leader often anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on April 11, 2019, 05:44:41 AM
I was just thinking "you know you can buy one of those in the store. It's called a Tatula ct. but yeah the looks differ "

You know I actually like the line guide on the fuego more than the twing. Nothing against the twing cause I haven't had any issues with it other than leader knot getting stuck. But I don't use leader often anyways.

I actually prefer the regular line guide myself as well. I just had to see if this could be done. I didn't do it with the last one. Now, I feel complete. Lol

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SFL BassHunter

Lol so are you going to leave it like this or revert it back ?

Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on April 11, 2019, 06:34:15 AM
Lol so are you going to leave it like this or revert it back ?

After doing all that crap, its gonna stay that way.  lo
Or not....
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Decided to switch it up a bit. I like it better like this.

allaboutfun

Nice work! I like the drag reading dial switch out especially! I've got 2 SV's, a CT & 3 Feugos now. The only thing I don't like about the Fuegos is the silver drag dial.  Really hard to see where you've got it set.

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 11, 2019, 07:02:29 AM
After doing all that crap, its gonna stay that way.  lo
Or not....

I see you went back to standard line guide there
I figured the TWS wasn't going to last very long.

Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Swapped the frame to the Type R.

zippyduck

I am not a fan of the Type-R color scheme.
But then I'm not that blingy. lo
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"