Fluke Colors for FL

Started by FlatsNBay, June 19, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarryFL

Okay, I'm going with the non-hispanic. :-)

-Barry-

~Barry~

Capt. BassinLou

SFL BassHunter

The alberto you make twists around the leader, and then back towards the loop.
The albright is just one way. I found the albright slips and the alberto doesn't.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

PSL

https://www.bittersbaitandtackle.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=172&product_id=340

Do well with these in Junebug (South Florida) Why Bitters calls them a Shad I do not know. Cheap, you can buy in bulk and unlimited colors.
I used Zoom for years, these are better, especially in bulk bag of 25

FlatsNBay

You resurrected a very old post! Since we are on the topic once again, I've found the Zoom Super Flukes at Bass Pro for their new cheap regular price of $2.49.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

WTodd

They had no choice but to drop their price because they had to keep price matching with Wal-Mart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on November 11, 2020, 03:06:26 PM
You resurrected a very old post! Since we are on the topic once again, I've found the Zoom Super Flukes at Bass Pro for their new cheap regular price of $2.49.

Oh nice!!

PSL

Quote from: FlatsNBay on November 11, 2020, 03:06:26 PM

I fish Fluke quite a bit, especially when the bite is tough, almost as good as a senko, or worm.

BarryFL

Any color is good, as long as it's glimmer blue. :)

More than half my UBFLBRC fish were caught on a Zoom fluke.
~Barry~