New look for the Fishing Report Forums

Started by Capt. BassinLou, June 18, 2023, 09:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Ok Gang, in case you haven't noticed yet. UB has been overhauled. Brand new forum software plus a new look.

PLEASE take the time to look around and familiarize yourself with the new look. Nothing has been removed in the Florida forums.

Check out our NEW Drag and Drop feature for pictures. It's pretty cool. Simply go to your computers picture file, and drag the pic over. How cool is that!!

The states on the Fishing Report board have all been placed in Regions. Florida is now part of the South East Region.

Enjoy the new look, and if anyone has any questions I'm around all over.  lo  ;)  ~beer~

Donald Garner

Howdy, I sent you a PM reference the Texas State Fishing board  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Canesfan

Won't let me enter. Tried all regions, logged out, logged back in. Restarted phone, etc.  says nothing found.

caddyjoe77

just a thought, sub title descriptions to show what states are meant by SE, NE..etc
BeerMe

FD

Quote from: Canesfan on June 19, 2023, 02:34:32 PMWon't let me enter. Tried all regions, logged out, logged back in. Restarted phone, etc.  says nothing found.

Working on it.
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

FD

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on June 19, 2023, 03:06:09 PMjust a thought, sub title descriptions to show what states are meant by SE, NE..etc

The sub boards show under the region on my phone and laptop.  I'll check the permissions
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

TechAdmin

They don't show for regular members, but nothing seems obviously wrong, permissions seem ok. Running checks.
Currently Tech Admin on here, you can also call me Flavio :) ...Yes, I am friendly! (Maybe) :P

TechAdmin

The problem has been identified, please stand-by as all boards will re-appear one by one.
Currently Tech Admin on here, you can also call me Flavio :) ...Yes, I am friendly! (Maybe) :P

TechAdmin

The problem has been solved, thanks for your report and understanding!

caddyjoe77

Quote from: TechAdmin on June 19, 2023, 04:06:31 PMThe problem has been solved, thanks for your report and understanding!

no worries -- all good
BeerMe

Donald Garner

Flavio,
Tks for getting the State Fishing Reports forum issue fixed  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Canesfan