FL Bass Talk (Spring 2024)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, March 08, 2024, 03:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

I had a couple of members check in on me the last couple days. Thank you for checking in on me.  ~beer~  I am doing just fine, all is well. Heading out in a bit, let's see how it goes. 

big g

Good luck my friend.  I hope you find the mother load!!!!!!!!! :-*   You got this!!!!! ~bb
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on March 08, 2024, 10:47:18 AMGood luck my friend.  I hope you find the mother load!!!!!!!!! :-*   You got this!!!!! ~bb
Thanks, George. Didn't find the mother load today, but I also didn't get skunked. ;)

RangerAndBass

Hi guys.
My buddy and I have booked a 3 hr trip at Osceola, for Barramundi on the 19th.  They even have peacocks ( the place must be spring fed to keep them alive.
Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

big g

Good luck Ranger, it should be an interesting report! ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

FlatsNBay

Ranger, I had the chance to fish there a couple of years ago but got in an accident just as I was pulling in. Looks like a fun place to fish. The peacocks are in a heated pond. Take lots of pics.

FlatsNBay

Looking forward to fishing a few days this week in my new kayak. I'll be posting a new kayak fishing thread over there with all my new fishing spots. Stand by!

big g

FlatsNBay

Another report up on my kayak thread.

FD

Got out for a couple of hours on Sunday morning.  5 in the boat and turned a newbie fisherman into an addict in a few hours...😂

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Canesfan

That spot looks awesome. Looks like it should be loaded with fish.

FlatsNBay

I found 2 new ponds this week that I want to check out. One was near a friend's neighborhood. It has a nice little dirt launch. The second pond was a park with a pond and kayak launch. I found this one on the FWC boat ramp finder. I can't believe I didn't know about it!

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on March 22, 2024, 09:52:21 AM~goof 

You better blow off the dust from your reels before our April 27th event.  ~roflmao

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on March 22, 2024, 09:53:36 AM
Quote from: SFL BassHunter on March 22, 2024, 09:52:21 AM~goof 

You better blow off the dust from your reels before our April 27th event.  ~roflmao
You know it. LOL
The reels should be ok for the most part just need some TLC.
My body is going to need more dusting than the reels. I'm pretty sure.

Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Better start bank fishing again and working on that fishing stamina. ;)

FlatsNBay

Welcome back Rick. We missed you.

big g

Well, well, well, great to see you returning my friend.  The old tug on the line is in the near future.  We missed you Rick! ~c~  ~c~  ~c~

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: FlatsNBay on March 22, 2024, 06:58:44 PMWelcome back Rick. We missed you.
:)  Hey Steve, thanks! Hope you've been well!
Florida Bass Fishing

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: big g on March 22, 2024, 07:55:31 PMWell, well, well, great to see you returning my friend.  The old tug on the line is in the near future.  We missed you Rick! ~c~  ~c~  ~c~
George, I do miss the tug on the line! I've missed you all as well.
Florida Bass Fishing

big g

FlatsNBay

Kayak Spot 3 report is posted in the kayak thread.

Capt. BassinLou

Didn't sleep much. Too pumped to get out and fish. Even more so since I have very special guest joining me. My son.  ~c~  ~c~ Yesterday for kicks I asked if he wanted come along and fish with me today, and without hesitation he said sure. That was music to my ears!  lo  Looking forward to fishing with my boy.  ~cf  ~cf

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on March 29, 2024, 02:48:15 AMDidn't sleep much. Too pumped to get out and fish. Even more so since I have very special guest joining me. My son.  ~c~  ~c~ Yesterday for kicks I asked if he wanted come along and fish with me today, and without hesitation he said sure. That was music to my ears!  lo  Looking forward to fishing with my boy.  ~cf  ~cf

Good luck out there with your son!
Florida Bass Fishing