Off topic Twitter question

Started by Johntom2k, January 03, 2022, 07:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johntom2k

What are some good fishing and tackle accounts to follow??? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bad day of fishing is a better day at work.

bigjim5589

I can't help you there, I stopped using Twitter. I still use Facebook & Instagram, and follow a lot of fishing related people & groups. For some, they have both accounts and I'll follow them on both.

I have a lot of fishing related content on my accounts and you're certainly welcome to check them out. I can also give you some of the names of groups I'm in that are fishing related, but I prefer to not post them here.

Many of them are tackle making related too.

I can send you a PM if you like.  :)
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

Johntom2k

Quote from: bigjim5589 on January 03, 2022, 08:34:31 PM
I can't help you there, I stopped using Twitter. I still use Facebook & Instagram, and follow a lot of fishing related people & groups. For some, they have both accounts and I'll follow them on both.

I have a lot of fishing related content on my accounts and you're certainly welcome to check them out. I can also give you some of the names of groups I'm in that are fishing related, but I prefer to not post them here.

Many of them are tackle making related too.

I can send you a PM if you like.  :)
Please do. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bad day of fishing is a better day at work.

Oldfart9999

I use Wired2fish the most but mostly I'll pick a bait or technique and google that.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Princeton_Man

I follow most of our sponsors on Facebook and Instagram. Xzone baits/Rod Glove, Dobyns Rods, Mister Twister Lures, Marine Coat One, Monster Fishing Tackle, Lockett Lures, K9 Fishing, Get Bit Outdooors, Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment, most of the bait companies...
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

fishballer06

Twitter isn't very active for fishing talk. I follow some of the pro's on there. Ike, John Crews, etc.
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament