New member from Florida

Started by PNWlocal, August 11, 2023, 05:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWlocal

Hi Everyone,

Joined a little bit ago so I thought I'd stop my and introduce myself. I moved to FL almost 4 years ago but just got bit by the fishing bug again. Been fishing my whole life and originally from Seattle where I was fishing mainly for trout in the mountain rivers and lakes. Moved to CO and NY for a few years afterward and did a little bit of fishing but nothing crazy.

I found this site when searching for some South Florida tips as it is very different than what I was used to. It's been great to read about the different views on when/where and bait types to use when going out.

I'm sure I'll be stopping by more often and thanks again for all of you're input. Enjoy the weekend and tight lines!

Cheers,

James

Donald Garner

James,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family James! Pull up a chair and make yourself right at home.

As you can see, LOTS of great information in the Florida boards.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and learning from your posts. In the meantime if you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff member and we will do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Capt. BassinLou

Welcome to UB James. Please make sure to stop by the FL forums. We would love to have you and talk about South FL fishing!

Bigbass201

Welcome aboard.  Good group here.  You will enjoy your time with some fine anglers.
R & J Bass Fishing Videos

https://rumble.com/c/c-364035

FD

James,

Welcome.  As you have noticed, we are a different breed than most online fishing sites.  Real and relevant information plus people who are genuinely interested in helping each other.

I'm glad you found us and hope you will share some of your insights as well.

FD

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

topdsm0138

Welcome aboard! Where about in FL ya located? I'm over here in Lantana/Boynton Beach.
"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

PNWlocal

Thank you for the welcomes everyone!

Top - I'm in west Broward, Davie/Weston area and spend most of my fishing time around the canals and ponds here.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: PNWlocal on August 17, 2023, 05:23:28 AMThank you for the welcomes everyone!

Top - I'm in west Broward, Davie/Weston area and spend most of my fishing time around the canals and ponds here.

James, your area is the same fishing playground as Big G's. I'm sure you guys have crossed path's at one point or another.  :-*

apenland01

Captsteve

Welcome

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake