New Daiwa

Started by Dink Dawg, January 28, 2023, 02:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dink Dawg

So o was in my local family owned sporting goods store and talking to my buddy who buys Daiwa and we are looking at inventory when I spot a Tatula SVTW 70 casting reel.  Apparently that was slipped by the rep so my buddy asked if I want it and he makes out a markdown card for 70 bucks off. I could not pass that deal up. I loaded it with 10. Red Label and it now sits on my champion 704cb for jerkbaits. The reel is a black Alphas and it's sweet.

caddyjoe77

awesome!! let us know how that puppy sligs them.  Especially interested in light stuff, like balsa cranks for example  lo
BeerMe

Mike Cork

Wow what a deal, timing is everything, even in tackle purchasing LOL

Keep us posted.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Dink Dawg

Well my buddy did not order it but the store had a right and left hand with the rest of the main order. The reel does not fit the steelhead niche so he assumed it wouldn't sell and gave me the hot price.  The water here is 38 degrees and dirty.   I did get some casting time with 3/16 ounce and achieved some impressive distances and spool control was similar to my Elites but a touch better. If you have small hands and palm your reel, this is an outstanding choice.  I like it a lot.