The long gone returns

Started by Kal-Kevin, December 25, 2022, 12:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kal-Kevin

For the record I was a long time member on here and you will see my name on many old posting but as time comes and goes I found thing and people took me away from here.  :surrender: Now as I'm semi-retired I thought I would stop by and see how things are going on here.   ~goof
For those who do not know me I run Kal-Valley Bass Club out of Kalamazoo Michigan and I'm happily married to a great wife who say go fishing when ever I want too.  ~cf  We have been married for 32 and have share are lives for the last 38 years, we got two kids and their other half's, five grand kids with one that is married, two great grand kids, and lastly two birds.  ~read
As far as the bass club, I have run it for over 22 years and have been known to host 50 plus tournaments a season.  8) They are run every Saturday and Sunday morning starting Memorial day weekend and ending November first. For those who figure out thing fast that time line does not add up to fifty, so yes I do before season and holiday Monday tournaments too.  ~c~
Hope to talk with you over the winter and get to know many of you as we go on  ~flag
Hope to see you on the water soon.   v~

bigjim5589

Indeed! Welcome back to UB!   ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome back! We are actually friends on Facebook. I have not touched based with many people there in a long time and apologize for that.

Some things here have changed while others remain the same. Looking forward to seeing you back around the boards and posting again.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

Kal, great to hear you are still doing well :toot:

For those that may not know Kal, he arranged the first UB Rally on Dale Hollow Lake many years ago. We had a great showing and a blast catching giant smallmouth!!!

Great to have you back  ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Kal,
Welcome back home we're glad you're here  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Bassinkorea

Well, well, well, look who has shown up lo
Great to see you back on the site and glad to hear things are good with you personally  ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Princeton_Man

Not sure how I missed this, but welcome back!  ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Kal-Kevin

Thanks for the welcome back everyone

topdsm0138

Welcome back.

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

BassmanRudy

Welcome! Only thing I know about Kalamazoo is that's where the Goat Kevin VanDam is from!! Did he or JVD ever fish your trails?!
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

TNDiver

Welcome Back!  Congratulations on semi-retirement  ~roflmao
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Kal-Kevin

Quote from: BassmanRudy on January 05, 2023, 10:15:48 AM
Welcome! Only thing I know about Kalamazoo is that's where the Goat Kevin VanDam is from!! Did he or JVD ever fish your trails?!
Yes KVD started fishing tournaments with the Kal-Valley Bass Club, many of years ago along with his brother Randy. If you swing by our website you will see a letter he posted  about the club "Kevin VanDam & Kal-Valley" here a link to it >>> https://www.kal-valley.com/kevin-vandam-on-fishing-in-club/

big g

(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.