Tje Second Most Important Fishing Tip Of All

Started by Smallie_Stalker, March 23, 2020, 12:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smallie_Stalker

In light of Wizards post I thought this would make a good addition..............

My tip is take a kid fishing!

Get the next generation started as early as you can.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Terry G

In light of Wizards post I thought this would make a good addition..............
Take a old "Geezer" fishing as many are not able to be out alone but can still enjoy the sport

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

zippyduck

Quote from: Mike Cork on March 23, 2020, 01:02:57 PM
Bravo to both ~c~

Exactly. Many people would love to get out on a boat. Make an offer and make someone's day.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Smallie_Stalker

I will also add take a veteran fishing. ~flag

They did or are doing more for us than we will ever be able to repay so the least we can do is get them on the water whenever we can. 

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

TNDiver

Not to take away from the others, but take a married guy fishing!  He may be looking to get out of the house!
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

msrtex

I'm married, a veteran, and have a kid if anybody wants to take advantage of this tip! Seriously though, I can think of several people that this would make their day. Great tip.

SteveTX

Quote from: msrtex on April 04, 2020, 11:03:49 PM
I'm married, a veteran, and have a kid if anybody wants to take advantage of this tip! Seriously though, I can think of several people that this would make their day. Great tip.
:shocking: Aww man I feel so bad for you. You have the trifecta of problems. lo (I'm being sarcastic)

On a serious note. Thank you for your military service.