First try at pouring plastics

Started by No Excuses, April 02, 2019, 10:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Excuses

I have been looking for a bag of Culprit Jerk Worms, or just one worm for that matter, for three years. Finally a guy from another forum sent me some from Ohio. I made silicone molds of a fluke and a senko to practice on before they got here. Got them in the mail Wed and managed to get a mold made and 5 worms before quitting time. Left Thursday am for Lake Fork. Fished Thursday and half a day Friday and every fish we caught except one was on the worms I poured. I was pretty pumped...

FloridaFishinFool

Awesome! Might make you some millions there!

Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

apenland01

Lipripper

Good for you and I bet it does feel great to know that something you made works and puts fish in the boat. 8)

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DocIrv

I have been looking for one of those in an aluminum injection mold, but, alas, no luck. If you want to make some for a customer let me know and I will send him your way.
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

Mike Cork

I used to have a blast catching bass on baits I made. When we lived out west, I didn't fish anything but the things my imagination could develop :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Congrats on the successful trip. ~c~

There's nothing sweeter than landing a fish on something you made yourself.  ~bb
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Oldfart9999

Yep, you make it then catch fish on it, priceless!!! It's the way I feel when I catch a fish with the jigs I make.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

No Excuses

Quote from: DocIrv on April 02, 2019, 05:04:50 PM
I have been looking for one of those in an aluminum injection mold, but, alas, no luck. If you want to make some for a customer let me know and I will send him your way.

Yes I called you last year looking for one as well!

No Excuses

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

No Excuses

Been trying really hard to get my PB&J right. Got the jelly there the other day but the peanut butter looked more like Nutella.... ~b~