FLBRC 2020 Classic photo and BS thread

Started by FD, October 09, 2020, 05:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Since I couldn't contribute with any big fish pics, , here are few more random pics from this wknd.

Mike Cork

Man I am so JEALOUS, Laurie and I love getting together with UB family and we just haven't been able to make on of these. I'm hoping it won't be long before we can. I think I can make it in 20 hours or so....

Thank you everyone for posting and sharing the photos, looks like it was a great time!!!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 12, 2020, 12:05:28 PM
Man I am so JEALOUS, Laurie and I love getting together with UB family and we just haven't been able to make on of these. I'm hoping it won't be long before we can. I think I can make it in 20 hours or so....

Thank you everyone for posting and sharing the photos, looks like it was a great time!!!

It would be awesome if you and Laurie could ever make it out to one of our FLBR Classics Mike.

FYI... reach out to FD, he may have something for you, but you didn't here that from me...  ~shhh ~shhh ;D

FishaHallic

Looks like you guys had a good time, I hope to make the next one if possible.
17' Grizzly w/40hp etec, micro powerpole,  Lowrance Elite 9 TI 2  9lbs 15oz PB     2021 winner of Ted and Dave's spring classic
                            TRUTH MATTERS

Bassinkorea

I loved the UBCS that I attended back in 2018 and would love to experience a Florida trip one day also, you guys have some beautiful looking and big bass.

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 12, 2020, 12:05:28 PM

If we both set off at the same time I might get there before you   lo lo
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

FlatsNBay

Congrats Lee and Fred. That's a big accomplishment against those sticks.

Any reports yet or did I miss them?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

FD

Quote from: FlatsNBay on October 13, 2020, 02:25:32 PM
Congrats Lee and Fred. That's a big accomplishment against those sticks.

Any reports yet or did I miss them?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
I think everyone was too exhausted to post.  4 days of tough fishing conditions and lots of wind and rough water.

I honestly would not have gotten that bag on Sunday if I would have been by myself.   It was Josh that decided to take the beating and go to the roughest water in Kissimmee to chase fish we knew were there.  An outside deep grass line that had two foot rollers coming through it.  We caught them on a square bill, swim jig, and the Pippin8'r.  In 4 hours of nearly taking water over the bow and burning the trolling batteries completely, we had 8 bites and caught 8 fish.

I slept in till 7am on Monday and could barely walk when I did get up.  Sometimes that's what it takes to win...

CPF Lures Pro Staff
CPFLures.com

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works