Yep, still fishing NuTech, but now ELITE!!

Started by Lee Smith, March 08, 2015, 06:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Pferox

Nice fish, hooked him right in the top of the lip, didn't ya.
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Brocksdad1

This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Donald Garner

Congrats on the catch  ~c~  Tks for sharing the picture with us too  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Smallie_Stalker

Nice fish Lee!  ~c~ 

I'll have to stick to my NuTech Bomber jigs for now, but the day will come when I can fish all things NuTech. Still trying to convince the boss lady that she can get the medical care she needs in other parts of the country too. 

Thanks for the pic brother.     ~sun
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

LgMouthGambler

Its photoshopped! I seen the original, he was holding a catfish.  ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Princeton_Man

Awesome brother!  ~c~

Now splain somethin'. How come you never catch 'em when BigWrench or I are with you?  ~b~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Bigwrench

Quote from: Princeton_Man on March 09, 2015, 06:10:33 AM
Awesome brother!  ~c~

Now splain somethin'. How come you never catch 'em when BigWrench or I are with you?  ~b~
I was wondering the same thing Jim !!
I think he's saving his "Honey Holes" for when we aren't around lol.
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

merc1997

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on March 08, 2015, 08:32:29 PM
Nice fish Lee!  ~c~ 

I'll have to stick to my NuTech Bomber jigs for now, but the day will come when I can fish all things NuTech. Still trying to convince the boss lady that she can get the medical care she needs in other parts of the country too. 

Thanks for the pic brother.     ~sun
hint, we have great doctors right here in southwest missouri.  and, there happens to be lots of different types of water to fish in.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

merc1997

lee

you just seem to have the big girls house number.  nice rebound from the trip to guntersville.  that weather you all got dealt with was just brutal.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Lee Smith

Quote from: merc1997 on March 09, 2015, 09:01:34 AM
lee

you just seem to have the big girls house number.  nice rebound from the trip to guntersville.  that weather you all got dealt with was just brutal.

bo

The weather and the snoring  ~roflmao  ~roflmao
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

caddyjoe77

BeerMe