What's your personal best? Pics, caught it on, when?

Started by Bass Mafia, October 11, 2007, 08:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ

AJ

OK here it is the pic yall been waiting for of my PB........Sandra, mi senorita  ~c~.....  I caught her with lots of line (not one liners either), lots of hugs and even more kisses!!!!!  haha  oooooooo this was about PB fish,,,,d'oh  :bang......................oh wellllll toooo late now!!!!!

Bass Mafia

:roll2: ~roflmao that's ok Ho_Shi, She's a cutie! Uh, this is where I ask... what kinda bait were ya using? No reply needed...  :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao

AJ

Quote from: Bass Mafia on October 15, 2007, 08:23:52 PM
:roll2: ~roflmao that's ok Ho_Shi, She's a cutie! Uh, this is where I ask... what kinda bait were ya using? No reply needed...  :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao

niceness sprinkled with my hazel eyes, sweeping arms and my high sense of ........... CHARM

fishnfever

Here is mine 3lb8oz.

Not sure on the exact date but it was mid summer or so. The bait was a KINAMI FLASH Chartreuse.

fishnfever

RDWHAHB

eaglesdare

About 6 lbs.  Caught at a secret spot that my friend made me promise not to reveal, on a 1/2 Oz. blue/silver bleedin rat-l-trap.

Tastes like burning!

JPick

Well' I don't have the pictures, but the replicas are on the wall. I caught a 9.54 in March on Cross Lake under a boat dock prefishing a tourney. :bang  Turned around in June, same year, and caught a 9.77 in a tournament on Caddo Lake in 2' of water. Had 2 fish that could weigh that day because of 14-18" slot, but had 17.6 lbs. Big bass and 1st. Memorable year to say the least. Both on Stanley Jigs, black and blue with baby brush hog; and black neon with baby brush hog.

ShawnDee4

7lb 13oz. caught on 3/8oz black and blue lil' hustler jig tipped with zoom super chunk in sapphire blue. Sorry no pics.

Sponsors:                Houseworth Electric

EZdoesIT

6 1/2 #s caught on a 5" jerking rapala.  Caught about 10 years ago, but had no camera so rather than CPR'd...it was jsut CR'd.

silversalmon

Man there are loads of great pics in here, keep them coming  ~c~ ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present

senko Joe

Three weeks ago, Rebel minnow, early morning, close to cover

[attachment deleted by admin]

sctamadrummer

I caught my PB at Bilby Ranch Lake in North west Missouri on May 20, 2007. It went 4 lb. 1 oz. and I caught it on a Pop-R.

Mike

BassBUFF